[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Owens on PTI

Goopster24

Interesting stuff, any thoughts? He said he that McNabb is a hypocrite and that he doesn't need to talk to McNabb. He says the majority of his team has his back. He is all for the team and points to his rehab from the Super Bowl.

Edited by Goopster24

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting stuff, any thoughts? He said he that McNabb is a hypocrite and that he doesn't need to talk to McNabb. He says the majority of his team has his back. He is all for the team and points to his rehab from the Super Bowl.

922219[/snapback]

OK....now we know where it really all started........he had to sign a waiver if he got hurt in the Super Bowl that it will all be on him and not the team...........

Did you see how hurt he was when he talked about that? Thats where the "disrespect" in his mind started. Boo Hoo. :D

And can you believe he said, "I'm a man. You can't tell me to shut up...I told him, 'You shut up'". Wow TERrel..really, you're a man? :D

922219[/snapback]

He actually said that he had no desire to speak with McNafro and had not for the past 10 days.

He actually said that he had no desire to speak with McNafro and had not for the past 10 days.

922244[/snapback]

Forget about being 'on the same page' as your QB on gameday - these guys won't even be in the same library! Of course, if Kobe and Shaq could win 3 trophies without being friends, maybe this will all blow over.....NOT! Dropping TO on my rankings like a stone....

If I were the Eagles, I would be hesitant of trading him within the NFC. That said, Owens is such a distraction right now. If he has no respect for McNabb, the true leader of the team and the cornerstone of the franchise, then who is he gonna have respect for? He shouldn't be tellin Reid to shut up; could you imagine Owens with Parcells?

The Eagles should just trade him to the Falcons.  Owens lives in Atlanta, and it would give Vick a stud WR.  Maybe trade him for Peerless Price and a pick?

922268[/snapback]

Owens for Price and a pick?

If the Eagles have to take on Price

they should get picks

Price is spare, and even with Pinkston and Owens not there, still wouldnt see the field. Owens would cause hell in Atlanta, we all know that Vick can't complete a pass to save his life. Owens would be bad mouthing Vick by week two...

I want to see it happen now...

Edited by piratesownninjas

The Eagles should just trade him to the Falcons.  Owens lives in Atlanta, and it would give Vick a stud WR.  Maybe trade him for Peerless Price and a pick?

922268[/snapback]

they should, but are they that smart?

I have heard from a very, very big Steeler fan that there is a rumor that T.O. could be traded to the Steelers for Hines Ward and a 2nd rounder next year. I maks some sense but I have no idea how credible it is. :D

I have heard from a very, very big Steeler fan that there is a rumor that T.O. could be traded to the Steelers for Hines Ward and a 2nd rounder next year.  I maks some sense but I have no idea how credible it is. :D

922278[/snapback]

That would be insane. All hell would break lose in Pennsylvania.

That would be insane. All hell would break lose in Pennsylvania.

922281[/snapback]

I agree. And trust me, the guy who told me this hates, and I mean hates T.O. .

With TO's history, it makes me wonder why the Eagles didn't pursue some WR free agents this off-season.  Were they looking for someone or did they think that this TO situation would straighten itself out?

922301[/snapback]

The Eagles are not known to make big splashes during the Free Agency period. That's why it was so surprising last year when they went out last year and got Owens and Kearse and signed them to big deals (or least in Owens case, a deal they thought was big).

If I were the Eagles, I would be hesitant of trading him within the NFC. That said, Owens is such a distraction right now. If he has no respect for McNabb, the true leader of the team and the cornerstone of the franchise, then who is he gonna have respect for? He shouldn't be tellin Reid to shut up; could you imagine Owens with Parcells?

922271[/snapback]

Agree w/ the no trade to the NFC. mcNabb is a class act, and TO is a conceted jerk. Imagine if he said that to Halas, Ditka or Lombardi! :D In the old days, this guy would have been blackballed. "And how would you like your head served?". It is a shame that a man w/ so much talent needs this ego trip! :D

Agree w/ the no trade to the NFC.  mcNabb is a class act, and TO is a conceted jerk.  Imagine if he said that to Halas, Ditka or Lombardi! :D In the old days, this guy would have been blackballed. "And how would you like your head served?". It is a shame that a man w/ so much talent needs this ego trip! :D

922306[/snapback]

I'd pay to see Ditka just chew out Owens.

I have heard from a very, very big Steeler fan that there is a rumor that T.O. could be traded to the Steelers for Hines Ward and a 2nd rounder next year.  I maks some sense but I have no idea how credible it is. :D

922278[/snapback]

I think that if that trade works out, the Eagles actually become the best team in the league... Hines Ward on that team is a lot scarier to me than Terrell Owens... :D

922278[/snapback]

Could you see Cowher and TO going nose to nose? That would be classic!! :D

I think that if that trade works out, the Eagles actually become the best team in the league... Hines Ward on that team is a lot scarier to me than Terrell Owens...  :D

922320[/snapback]

Ward would be just sik on the Eagles. As a huge McNabb fan, I would love to see him lobbing the deep ball to Hines. Hines is the ultimate team player and of all he people, HE is underpaid. Hines Ward also would truly make the others on the team better with the great blocking he does too.