[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reading "Committed"

Jumbie

I'm reading this book called "Committed." It's about a guy who quit his job...married, etc....so he could concentrate on winning his FF league title. It's a hoot. Also, this website, and one of its founders, David Dorey, play a major role in the book.

If this has been covered, sorry...new to me...but thought you would find it interesting.

I'm reading this book called "Committed."  It's about a guy who quit his job...married, etc....so he could concentrate on winning his FF league title.  It's a hoot.  Also, this website, and one of its founders, David Dorey, play a major role in the book.

If this has been covered, sorry...new to me...but thought you would find it interesting.

979684[/snapback]

:D

I'm reading this book called "Committed."  It's about a guy who quit his job...married, etc....so he could concentrate on winning his FF league title.  It's a hoot.  Also, this website, and one of its founders, David Dorey, play a major role in the book.

979684[/snapback]

msaint, is that you? :D

979684[/snapback]

Assuming that you are being serious, the guy who wrote that book is a veteran poster here and the book has been spoken about often. However, MSaint appreciates your advertising it here for him. :D Also, I agree, the book is GREAT !!!!!

979684[/snapback]

Are you serious? :D

Ya, I was being serious. To the folks who have been on the Huddle for many years, it's apparently old news...based on some of the responses I got. I only mentioned the book because newer members, like me, may not know about it and may find it interesting.

Ya, I was being serious.  To the folks who have been on the Huddle for many years, it's apparently old news...based on some of the responses I got.  I only mentioned the book because newer members, like me, may not know about it and may find it interesting.

980010[/snapback]

Are you msaint's agent or something?

msaint, is that you? :D

979687[/snapback]

Nope, not me. Luckily I haven't reached the "creating an alias so I can desperately sell more books" stage of my career.

Yet. :D

Nope, not me. Luckily I haven't reached the "creating an alias so I can desperately sell more books" stage of my career.

Yet. :D

981608[/snapback]

Hey Jumbie... this guy, msaint, is the author.

Don't be afraid to ask him for an autograph... or pm him with "Who do I start" questions. He loves that! :D

No, I won't be bugging him for advice.  He did, however, inspire me to sell the wife and four kids for medical experiments so that I can have more time and money to spend on FF.

982620[/snapback]

As the old saying goes, if I inspire even one person to sell the wife and four kids for medical experiments so that he can have more time and money to spend on FF, then it was all worth it. :D