[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Injury prone Steve Smith

WaterMan

Wow what a stat line.  He's one of those guy that deserves so much props for doing his job exceptionally well and keeping his mouth shut.  And he's small too.

Love this guy, wish I had him.

1020623[/snapback]

I have much respect for Steve Smith, but he DID break a teammate's face during a meeting once. Not exactly a subdued guy.

1 injury doesnt make you injury PRONE. 2 or 3 does.

1020747[/snapback]

If only more people understood this.

:D...actually, in that case many of us wouldn't have gotten him so cheap. Keep yer heads up yer asses, people! :D

This is HOGWASH BS-until the freak break last year, little SOB is solid-don't ya forget it neither, and ya better start giving him props for best in the darn game. Good win by the Phins though-let's give credit, where credit is due. Peace PD!

Edited by PantherDave

If only more people understood this.

:D...actually, in that case many of us wouldn't have gotten him so cheap. Keep yer heads up yer asses, people!  :D

1020836[/snapback]

AMEN

Check out my sig line.

went to 3-0 today already for the first time in my career. Now if I can just figure out what to do about Jamal Lewis....

Call me silly, but I have him as my #1 WR in two leagues.

1021498[/snapback]

Me too. He's the guy I targeted before the auction draft. His numbers seem really good, but that fact is that Colbert looks terrible and can't be trusted and Dehlomme doesn't seem to like throwing to his TE very much. Hence Smith's huge game. This won't be the last game he puts up 8+ catches in a game. :D