[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Plaxico Burress

seminoles

I'll bet he has 0 catches for 0 yards next week!

G-men are on bye in week 5. :D

1038621[/snapback]

See what I'm sayin'? Great one week, NOTHING the next.... :D

I want to take this opportunity to thank the Steelers organization for letting Plaxico leave so he may finally reach his potential...

1038758[/snapback]

You'll never get any Steeler fan to admit that.

I know the truth hurts Steeler fans, but the numbers don't lie. The Giants have the #1 scoring offense in the NFL largely thanks to Plax.

I know the truth hurts Steeler fans, but the numbers don't lie.  The Giants have the #1 scoring offense in the NFL largely thanks to Plax.

1038800[/snapback]

Plax was RIDICULOUSLY inconsistent in Pitt - the WR equivalent of the million dollar arm and the ten cent head.

If Coughlin got through to him, good for him. I didn't think it could be done.

They can have him and his inconsistency.  This is only week 4, he has plenty of 2-30 games in him his year.  Give me Hines Ward anyday.

1038843[/snapback]

You need a Q/B to get him the ball. He's got that now. I admitt I didn't get to see many Pitt. games but, with what he's doing right now, could it have been all his fault? It's hard to believe he just got that good or this is all luck. I guess only time will tell. But right now I'm liking it. :D

The fact of the matter is that Pittsburg is a running team...Hines Ward is a PERFECT fit in that offense as he is a great blocker and wonderful team player...

Plax needed to go somewhere where he would be utilized more and have a quarterback to get him the ball...

A case where everyone wins I guess..

especially me :D

I know the truth hurts Steeler fans, but the numbers don't lie.  The Giants have the #1 scoring offense in the NFL largely thanks to Plax.

1038800[/snapback]

The truth hurts? I'm a Steelers fan and a Plax fan. I liked him while he was there - though sometimes he let us down, I still liked him - and I like him in NY. You must have a personal issue w/ Steelers fans.

The truth hurts?  I'm a Steelers fan and a Plax fan.  I liked him while he was there - though sometimes he let us down, I still liked him - and I like him in NY.  You must have a personal issue w/ Steelers fans.

1040101[/snapback]

No personal issues. But when the Giants signed him, pretty much every Steeler fan on the Huddle was glad to be rid of him.

No personal issues.  But when the Giants signed him, pretty much every Steeler fan on the Huddle was glad to be rid of him.

1040665[/snapback]

Can't blame Steeler fans for that. Too many times I saw him run half hearted routes, not go up to get a ball, and play just lazily. The difference now seems like he's motivated and really working hard. Exactly what fans didn't see from him in Pitt.