[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Still a Newbie tool?

J-town Steel

I am proud to announce that I have just shook off the label of "rookie", and have now been moved to "veteran" status. !!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I guess 20 posts bumps you up a notch. I love it!!!! I feel as if a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. Kind of like Elway winning the big one, only smaller. :D

My question is: At what point can you give a lame, annoying, or down right stupid post and not be called a considered a "Newbie Tool"???? 100, 200 or 300 posts??? Just curious.

I love the site and love the forum you guys have established. I have mistakingly told 3 of my leaguemates about this site. They have joined and have now vastly improved their teams. Is there any way to revoke their membership???? :D

I have mistakingly told 3 of my leaguemates about this site. They have joined and have now vastly improved their teams. 

1039605[/snapback]

Step 2 to eliminating newbie tool status:

:D STOP DOING STUFF LIKE THAT!!!

Congrats on your 21st post. :D

Unfortunately, you will continue to be called a newbie tool by the geniuses who disagree with you but can't formulate an argument. If you make the hugh mistake of disagreeing, you will be labeled a moran as well as a newbie tool. Remeber, as the number of your posts increase, the smarter you become.

Unfortunaley for DMD and WW, they made their site too good, I don't tell anyone in my league about it. Don't need them getting the Huddle's help. Although, it would be cool to be able to call them newbie tools.

My question is: At what point can you give a lame, annoying, or down right stupid post and not be called a considered a "Newbie Tool"????  100, 200 or 300 posts??? Just curious. 

1039605[/snapback]

If you have to ask, then you are still a newbie tool.

:D

It is more the way you act rather than the number of posts.

There are a few newbies who give good posts, thus not tools, but there are others with a lot of posts of poor quality, thus still making them a tool.

Tools still tend more to the newbies since they don't understand the rules and standards and have not learned better, quit or been banned.

It is more the way you act rather than the number of posts.

There are a few newbies who give good posts, thus not tools, but there are others with a lot of posts of poor quality, thus still making them a tool.

Tools still tend more to the newbies since they don't understand the rules and standards and have not learned better, quit or been banned.

1040091[/snapback]

Big John makes a good point. There is a big difference between just being a newbie (nothing wrong with that; we've all been there) and a newbie tool. Course, if you shed your newbie status and are still a tool you may be elevated to the status of a "slow."

I am proud to announce that I have just shook off the label of "rookie", and have now been moved to "veteran" status. !!!!!!!!!!!!  :D

I guess 20 posts bumps you up a notch.  I love it!!!!  I feel as if a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders.  Kind of like Elway winning the big one, only smaller. :D

My question is: At what point can you give a lame, annoying, or down right stupid post and not be called a considered a "Newbie Tool"????  100, 200 or 300 posts??? Just curious. 

I love the site and love the forum you guys have established. I have mistakingly told 3 of my leaguemates about this site. They have joined and have now vastly improved their teams.  Is there any way to revoke their membership???? :D

1039605[/snapback]

Dude, you'll always be a newbie tool. I know guys with 10,000+ posts that have yet to shake the label.

Don't fret...it doesn't mean you're an outcast. Heck, even when it does mean you're an outcast, the term is still thrown about with a certain level of huddle affection :D

Big John makes a good point.  There is a big difference between just being a newbie (nothing wrong with that; we've all been there) and a newbie tool.  Course, if you shed your newbie status and are still a tool you may be elevated to the status of a "slow."

1040144[/snapback]

Some good info here.

Now I'm not sure what the standard is exactly since I've made the progression above; however it takes at least 90 days I'd think. :D

Newbies ask dumb WDIS WR#3 questions, Rate my team, add/drop one week wonder questions, and post after-the-fact “How’d I do” posts in the advice forum. When rewarded with some well deserved sarcasm, they just shut up.

Newbie tools do the same thing, only they get all hurt and cry uncontrollably :D .

Post count means squat.