[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WHO DEY?

steeler

allright i apoligize that was pretty out of charachter for me. and believe me with what i have going on in my life i know theres things more important than football but im a pretty passionate person about things. bengals football being one of them. again i didnt mean to offend anybody but its been a pretty depressing day. so im sorry menudo and steeler fans good luck next week and well see you next year hopefully with palmer taking the snaps. again im sorry if i offended now ill go back to my hole in the ground.

Edited by kevin4192

You're a sore loser.   :D

Take a chill pill.  It's only a game.

1255413[/snapback]

that's not a fair statement. he obviously doesn't post much, and he wasn't on here spouting off about how great cincy is going to be this off season. give some respect. and while, he coulda chose some words a little better to portray his point, he definitely has one.

I'm sure Menudo didn't mean to upset anyone, he was just taunting as we all like to do, but Palmer is the second coming to cindy fans, and he's hurt, real bad. not really something to throw in a cincy fans face.

and you were in the patriots thread going crazy about "the game" so to say it's only a game, isn't fair either. It's not just a game, it's important to some people. I'd say, from your past posts, it's important to you, too.

Edited by LooGie

Did I miss something? Did Menudo mock Carson Palmer's injury? If not, then somebody had better settle down, grow up, and realize that there's a hell of a lot more important stuff in life to worry about than a football team.

Edited by wiegie

I havent read all the Pitt Cincy stuff from today but ive read a lot of it..Someone may be able to pull up a post showing menudo being happy Palmer is out but I havent seen it..Menudo likes to trash talk and rile people up . It amazes me how he gets under peoples skin when I think his trash talking and needling is Fin great..He starts a avatar or sig bet every week and never backs out..Hes a blind ass homer and he admits it..The Bengals fans would be all over him if the outcome were different and he wouldnt duck you..Man up and take your loss..You had a great season and Palmer will be back next year..

that's not a fair statement. he obviously doesn't post much, and he wasn't on here spouting off about how great cincy is going to be this off season. give some respect. and while, he coulda chose some words a little better to portray his point, he definitely has one.

I'm sure Menudo didn't mean to upset anyone, he was just taunting as we all like to do, but Palmer is the second coming to cindy fans, and he's hurt, real bad. not really something to throw in a cincy fans face.

and you were in the patriots thread going crazy about "the game" so to say it's only a game, isn't fair either. It's not just a game, it's important to some people. I'd say, from your past posts, it's important to you, too.

1255424[/snapback]

?? Don't really understand your post, or your point...

I didn't think I was going "crazy" about the Patriots. I mentioned that I was a Steelers fan. I was just giving my opinion about Brady.

Contrary to your beliefs about what's important to me... I'm a fan of football, but I can handle my team losing. It is a game, you know. I just thought that Kevin was a little over the top, that's all. Hel l, I argued with Menudo all afternoon. It's just adding flavor to the forum.

And to think that Cincy fans wouldn't "throw" it in Steeler's fans faces had the won, then you are on something! Nobody if forcing anyone here to click on the post. If it bothers you, then move along to another post.

Do you really think no one will make any Homer comments next week after the Pittsburgh/Indy and Patriots/Denver game?! :D

I havent read all the Pitt Cincy stuff from today but ive read a lot of it..Someone may be able to pull up a post showing menudo being happy Palmer is out but I havent seen it..Menudo likes to trash talk and rile people up . It amazes me how he gets under peoples skin when I think his trash talking and needling is Fin great..He starts a avatar or sig bet every week and never backs out..Hes a blind ass homer and he admits it..The Bengals fans would be all over him if the outcome were different and he wouldnt duck you..Man up and take your loss..You had a great season and Palmer will be back next year..

1255432[/snapback]

:D

Wow, I never thought I would get under someone's skin that much. Sorry dude.

No, I would never rip on someone's injury. The posts I made stated how much I admired Carson Palmer and hoped that he recovered quickly, and that I wish that whole play hadn't happened.

Listen, I talk a lot of smack about my Steelers. In doing so, I know what I am going to get fed to me if/when they lose and I am ready to take / have taken it many times in the past. I don't say anything viscious or demeaning to players or fans (unless provoked), I simply am what I am, if you like it great, if you don't, sorry but I'm not about to change, because I don't think I am doing anything wrong. In fact, I think I am simply providing some entertainment.

1255432[/snapback]

Word.