[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's Time.

darin3

We have no reason to think he wasn't.  He's been around for a couple of years, ran the contest a couple times (mind you, it was for bragging rights only), and has been on here since the Rose Bowl and even told another Huddler - who he had a private bet with - that he'd be paying up ASAP.  It's a goofy situation.

1270540[/snapback]

Hmmm, weird.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay , i just filed complaint for my $60.75, the only problem i noticed, was in my transaction subject detail description i initially sent with my payment, i made a specific note to coffeeman that : "this in theeohiostates funds for the bet with rbmcdonald and the huddle pickem." I wonder if they'll know i was betting :D

:D

Edited by theeohiostate

First off, I didn't ASK anyone to pay twice.  theeohiostate OFFERED to pay me on top of already doling the money to Coffeeman.  I simply stated that if others wanted to do the same, I would appreciate it... and if I were to ever get paid by Coffeeman, I would of course reimburse their second payment.  I'm not gonna run off with their money. 

Secondly, Coffeeman's been around for awhile, and despite the time that's passed, I'm not ready to call the guy a low-life moocher.  He volunteered to hold the funds, as he and TOS were running the show (as they had in the past). 

I already have the means to find the guy; I've simply elected to not utilize the info yet.

He is holding $180 for the Huddle Pick Em game (due to me).  $100 due to another Huddler (he held funds for a 2-person bet) and $50 to rbmcdonald for a straight-up bet.  :D

1270225[/snapback]

Bad situation. :D Kudos to you in exercising some patience with the guy, like you said, hopefully nothing bad has happened to him...but he has logged into the forums within the past few days.

Okay , i just filed complaint for my $60.75, the only problem i noticed, was in my transaction subject detail description i initially sent with my payment, i made a specific note to coffeeman that : "this in theeohiostates funds for the bet with rbmcdonald and the huddle pickem."  I wonder if they'll know i was betting :D

1270553[/snapback]

Dude, they are gonna nail you for that. Trust me, I know.

Okay , i just filed complaint for my $60.75, the only problem i noticed, was in my transaction subject detail description i initially sent with my payment, i made a specific note to coffeeman that : "this in theeohiostates funds for the bet with rbmcdonald and the huddle pickem."  I wonder if they'll know i was betting :D

1270553[/snapback]

I wonder if coffee had his paypal account frozen for gambling?

Still doesn't explain why he hasn't responded, but it's certainly possible.

I wonder if coffee had his paypal account frozen for gambling?

Still doesn't explain why he hasn't responded, but it's certainly possible.

1271238[/snapback]

That's possible... but yeah, again, no reason why he couldn't let someone know.