[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddler Fistfight #10

Jumpin Johnies

Who Would Win This Fight?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Win This Fight?

• Sgt. Ryan
    • Menudo

As said before, it would be hard to back anyone named after a boy band and writes poetry. There is no doubt that Menudo was a very good athlete, but Sarge is no couch potato. I think it will be close until Menudo see someone that looks like Big Ben and he starts day dreaming about slobing Big Ben's knob. At that point it is all over, and Sarge thrashes him like Texas thrashed OU this year.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, don't let the poem writing and boy-band name fool you........nevermind, that sounded funny in my head just typing it. :D

P.S. For those that really want to know and don't:

a. 'Menudo' was a fraternity pledge name because the guys, as they put it

"Thought I resembled one of those faaaags in Menudo. :irate: Pledge

names aren't usually complimentary.

b. I've never written poetry for anything other than the Steelers or to rip

on someone at the Huddle.

c. Those that talk tough on message boards, NEVER are tough in real life.

d. I'm not in quite the same shape as I was when I played football 9 years

ago. Like Bill Murray said in a Hercules sketch on SNL, "I have learned

that without exercise, that the muscle turns to fat !!!!"

e. Pretend you didn't read point 'c' after I type point 'f'

f. This one wouldn't even be close, I would knock that loudmouth the

Oprah out, and it wouldn't take very long...... :D

Hey, don't let the poem writing and boy-band name fool you........nevermind, that sounded funny in my head just typing it.  :D

P.S.  For those that really want to know and don't:

a.  'Menudo' was a fraternity pledge name because the guys, as they put it

"Thought I resembled one of those faaaags in Menudo.  :irate:  Pledge

names aren't usually complimentary. Doesn't mean you had to use that gay name here.  You like it and you know it

b.  I've never written poetry for anything other than the Steelers or to rip

on someone at the Huddle. In a pointless effort to feel like the man you are not.

c.  Those that talk tough on message boards, NEVER are tough in real life. Okay, whatever you say.

d.  I'm not in quite the same shape as I was when I played football 9 years

ago.  Like Bill Murray said in a Hercules sketch on SNL, "I have learned

that without exercise, that the muscle turns to fat !!!!".  That would explain your fat ass then?

e.  Pretend you didn't read point 'c' after I type point 'f'

f.    This one wouldn't even be close, I would knock that loudmouth the

Oprah out, and it wouldn't take very long......  :D.  Can't knock him out with pretty words that rhyme.

1285641[/snapback]

He writes poetry about the Steelers in an lame effort to prove to the world he is still a man. 

1285215[/snapback]

he wants to prove the the world he's still a man....so he writes poetry? that doesn't make any sense. you can say he does it because he likes boy-band lyrics, or his mom made him play with dolls and write poems, or because he's just plain gay. but saying he writes poems in order to pretend to be manly is just stupid and contradictory.

he wants to prove the the world he's still a man....so he writes poetry?  that doesn't make any sense.  you can say he does it because he likes boy-band lyrics, or his mom made him play with dolls and write poems, or because he's just plain gay.  but saying he writes poems in order to pretend to be manly is just stupid and contradictory.

1285671[/snapback]

He writes poetry about the Steelers ... a manly topic ... warriors of the grid iron and all ... in an effort to feel like a man

jeez.

1285654[/snapback]

Hey Grits, a simple I don't like you would have done just fine......... :D

a. 'Menudo' was a fraternity pledge name because the guys, as they put it

"Thought I resembled one of those faaaags in Menudo. :irate: Pledge

names aren't usually complimentary. Doesn't mean you had to use that gay name here. You like it and you know it I thought it would be funny and cause many to rip on me at the Huddle. It did, so I kept it.

b. I've never written poetry for anything other than the Steelers or to rip

on someone at the Huddle. In a pointless effort to feel like the man you are not. I'm not a man ? Someone better inform my wife.

c. Those that talk tough on message boards, NEVER are tough in real life. Okay, whatever you say. The Steelers will win the Super Bowl.

d. I'm not in quite the same shape as I was when I played football 9 years

ago. Like Bill Murray said in a Hercules sketch on SNL, "I have learned

that without exercise, that the muscle turns to fat !!!!". That would explain your fat ass then? Though I have gained weight, it has only gone to my face, chest, and stomach at this point, and the fact that you are interested in the size of my ass is downright scary, not that there is anything wrong with that.

e. Pretend you didn't read point 'c' after I type point 'f'

f. This one wouldn't even be close, I would knock that loudmouth the

Oprah out, and it wouldn't take very long...... . Can't knock him out with pretty words that rhyme. If he wants to throw down in fistacuffs, I've got Jack Johnson and Tom O'Leary waiting for him - Anchorman

Edited by Menudo

Was hoping for a Menudo vs. Ugly Tuna matchup.  The two biggest homers in Huddle history.

1285698[/snapback]

Ugly Tuna should go against Seahawks37. Both Sarge and I have proven that we are at least educated past the 5th grade level.

c. Those that talk tough on message boards, NEVER are tough in real life.

1285641[/snapback]

You have obviously not met some of the "tough talking" Huddlers that I have. Sarge being one of them. I dispair for your getting through this without broken bones... let alone in one piece.

Hope you have a goodly stock of poetry books to throw at him in an attempt at slowing him down. oops.. forgot that with that limp thowing motion you must have (according to the Huddle outlook) even the book throwing won't slow him down.

Run, Menudo, Run!

Hey Grits, a simple I don't like you would have done just fine.........  :D

a.  'Menudo' was a fraternity pledge name because the guys, as they put it

"Thought I resembled one of those faaaags in Menudo.  :irate:  Pledge

names aren't usually complimentary. Doesn't mean you had to use that gay name here.  You like it and you know it  I thought it would be funny and cause many to rip on me at the Huddle.  It did, so I kept it. So you are a gay masochist then

b.  I've never written poetry for anything other than the Steelers or to rip

on someone at the Huddle. In a pointless effort to feel like the man you are not. I'm not a man ?  Someone better inform my wife. She already knows

c.  Those that talk tough on message boards, NEVER are tough in real life. Okay, whatever you say. The Steelers will win the Super Bowl. Maybe

d.  I'm not in quite the same shape as I was when I played football 9 years

ago.  Like Bill Murray said in a Hercules sketch on SNL, "I have learned

that without exercise, that the muscle turns to fat !!!!".  That would explain your fat ass then?  Though I have gained weight, it has only gone to my face, chest, and stomach at this point, and the fact that you are interested in the size of my ass is downright scary, not that there is anything wrong with that.:D ... so you are fat everywhere then

e.  Pretend you didn't read point 'c' after I type point 'f'

f.    This one wouldn't even be close, I would knock that loudmouth the

Oprah out, and it wouldn't take very long......  .  Can't knock him out with pretty words that rhyme. If he wants to throw down in fistacuffs, I've got Jack Johnson and Tom O'Leary waiting for him - Anchorman You concede you have no chance then

1285708[/snapback]

Menudo shows his softer side here, but that only favors him IMO. It takes more of a man to show that softer side and no doubt Menudo shines there. Menudo has the discipline and well-rounded personality that private rianne lacks. Menudo will hit the gym to lift weights then follow that up by teaching an embroidery class at the local Y. He will hoot and holler for his Steelers while crushing beer cans on his forhead only to come up with a soccer mom style poem about the game afterwards. Yes, menudo is not afraid to show his feminine side.

Private rianne on the other hand is your typical bully meathead. He's the kind of guy who yells at other parents children. He's the type of guy who plays defense in basketball by literally wrapping his arms around your body - this is illegal but for a stumbling, fumbling guy, it's all he can do to make it close. He's the kind of guy who becomes player/coach for any type of pick-up game, yet he sucks at both. His short fuse has been molded by years of overachieving to still end up below average. Yes, private rianne is your typical trys-to-hard-achieves-so-little.

I'll take Menudo in a walk-over. See, rianne is afraid to fail, so quitting before it starts is his MO. Quitting early gives him his "out" because he didn't even "try" to begin with. Plus rianne's sprained ankle errr bad back errrr whatever he can come up with day will also play a factor in his a$$ whoopin'.

did you just associate yourself with michal dukakis?  :doah:  way to sidle up to the stench of blandness and defeat.  sarge may start pulling away with this...

1285842[/snapback]

Is that your dog in your avy ? That dog is awesome.