[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I won the lottery Biatches

Seahawk37

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you did win, congratulations :D and I offer my apologies for the beating your boys are going to take...... :D

However, I'm just not sure I can't take anything you type seriously.

Both you suck. Anyways Have fun watching the screens. I'll be there!

"THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT DURING THIS EXCITING SEASON AND LAST SUNDAY IN PATICULAR. WE ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE WINNERS OF OUR SEASON TICKET HOLDER SUPER BOWL TICKET LOTTERY."

"THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT DURING THIS EXCITING SEASON AND LAST SUNDAY IN PATICULAR. WE ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE WINNERS OF OUR SEASON TICKET HOLDER SUPER BOWL TICKET LOTTERY."

1285628[/snapback]

Well, he wrote a sentence that is both read-able and coherent, which is proof that he didn't write it. I think this is legit.

1285628[/snapback]

When they sent you this did they spell PARTICULAR wrong, too?

And it's very unlikely the Seahawks would be "proud" to announce that you won. "Happy" or "Pleased", yes but proud doesn't make sense. Next time ask your English Lit teacher to write up your fibs.

1285628[/snapback]

Sometimes there no justice in life. This is a case in point.

1285628[/snapback]

When they sent you this did they spell PARTICULAR wrong, too?

And it's very unlikely the Seahawks would be "proud" to announce that you won.  "Happy" or "Pleased", yes but proud doesn't make sense.  Next time ask your English Lit teacher to write up your fibs.

1285651[/snapback]

Not only that, but do you really think they'd type in all caps?

Seahawks, you are solidifying your spot as Newbie Tool of the Year. In fact, give the kid his trophy right now.

Moran.

I may be there Seahawk.  I'll be happy to meet up with you at halftime if you'd like to prove to these guys that you're telling the truth.

1285662[/snapback]

He'll be the guy there with the Shaun Alexander jersey. If you see anyone there with an Alexander jersey, then he was telling the truth.

1285628[/snapback]

Tell your dad to have fun, there's no way in hell that you are personally a season ticket holder.