[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I won the lottery Biatches

Seahawk37

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think ChuckB woulkd do a better job. :D

1285667[/snapback]

I am available if and when needed. I am the original S37 hater.

In fact I'll start checking the 1 hr motels on Michigan Avenue next week.

I am available if and when needed.  I am the original S37 hater.

In fact I'll start checking the 1 hr motels on Michigan Avenue next week.

1285792[/snapback]

sorry, I meant with you. :D

Both you suck. Anyways Have fun watching the screens. I'll be there!

"THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT DURING THIS EXCITING SEASON AND LAST SUNDAY IN PATICULAR. WE ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE WINNERS OF OUR SEASON TICKET HOLDER SUPER BOWL TICKET LOTTERY.

IF YOU PLEASE WIRE THE AGREED AMOUNT TO OUR SEAHAWKS ACCOUNT IN THE NATIONAL BANK OF NIGERIA, WE WILL HAPPILY FORWARD YOUR TICKETS ALONG WITH YOUR 10 MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS,

JOHN UBABAWEBE"

1285628[/snapback]

fixed :D

Edited by cre8tiff

Then how did you type that? :D

1285823[/snapback]

:D I didn't really break my keyboard, he just made me laugh a lot.

darn you Big John.

However, I work in a Computer lab with an unlimited supply of keyboards, so I could have replaced it quickly. In fact, I wasn't :D, that's what I did. Yeah, that's the ticket, I broke my keyboard, and then had my wife, Morgan Fairchild, grab another one for me, that's the ticket.

16 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

14 Members: jetsfan, Gdawg, Menudo, jelap1, NoSupe4You, BYoder, Ziachild007, Steeltown Dre, Hat Trick, cheezhed, Puddy, Coldpony, bushwacked, loaf

Hmmm.....2 guests

is there anyone out there who could rig is computer to self-destruct when he hits submit for his next post??? :D

1285847[/snapback]

MacGyver ?

is there anyone out there who could rig is computer to self-destruct when he hits submit for his next post??? :D

1285847[/snapback]

Maybe we could arrange more of a "Scanners" thing? :D

I have had no interaction with Seahawks37 to my knowledge. But if he's bringing that attitude from the safety of the great Northwest to D-town, he's in for a pretty good surprise.

One word of advice - don't stray more than 2 blocks in any direction from Ford Field. :D

I haven't seen a poster (Seahawk37) get this many people so riled so quickly since the UglyTuna era.

Hhhmmmm . . . .

Could it be the same person?

1285737[/snapback]

I was wondering the exact same thing. :D

btw, whore. yep, works fine for me :D

(the really bad word)inq whore :D

1285857[/snapback]

Now, if you used a g instead of a q, you'd be there.

And be careful bypassing the language filter here in the main forum, DMD and WW no likey, and you could receive a temporary ban.

I could get Super Bowl tickets. I even have a place to stay if I go to Detroit.

While it would be an exciting way to celebrate the the demise of the 30 years of mediocre football presented to us by my Seattle Seahawks, I would much rather be here in the city to watch it proverbally burn to the ground after they beat the Steelers. And to take part in the celebration down 4th Avenue and in the North Lot of Qwest Field, or Westlake Park, or wherever they have the parade Monday morning, would be as fantastic an experience as what was had Sunday night.

Seahawk37, care to donate your car so we can all set it on fire after the victory?