[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is the weirdest thing ever you screamed

cliaz

I was about to....you know....get my rocks off and my girlfriend at the time had her legs wrapped around me so I could pull all the way out all the way but couldn't get totally away from her (she wasn't on the pill and no condoms were harmed in this production) so on a spur of the moment thing I:

Pulled out as far as I could go, and "-insert you own word here-" on her and said in the best Buffalo bill voice: "It puts the lotion on it's skin or it has to walk home again."

Take a guess if we still were together after that.

EDIT: HOLY CRAP that was my 3000 post. That's no good.

Edited by cliaz

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was 21 and I had a thing for this 19 year old girl who was my little brother's girlfriend's best friend(you follow). I met her 29 year old sister at a bar on Christmas night and took her back to my buddies house. She was almost as good looking as her little sister so I slept with her. Everything was cool until I called her by her little sister's name. :doah: On top of that little siss wanted to have nothing to do with me after she found about me fooling around with big siss. :D

I was 21 and I had a thing for this 19 year old girl who was my little brother's girlfriend's best friend(you follow).  I met her 29 year old sister at a bar on Christmas night and took her back to my buddies house.  She was almost as good looking as her little sister so I slept with her.  Everything was cool until I called her by her little sister's name. :doah: On top of that little siss wanted to have nothing to do with me after she found about me fooling around with big siss. :D

1301563[/snapback]

:D

one day I will share a story with the huddle that is so terrible, you all might wish bad voodoo on me.

needless to say, it was about as bad as you can get without breaking the law.

1301574[/snapback]

What are you waiting for?? :D

Okay - I was dating this girl for a while and one night i thought I would suprise her after work but when i got to her house, she was in her truck with another guy making out. BUSTED.

So instead of the typical go over there, drag the guy out of the truck, beat him up, call her a wh0re, etc, etc, I sat back and thought about it.

So a couple of days later, I ended up meeting up with her sister at this local dive bar and I knew she had a thing for me, no big deal, it was always innocent flurting and stuff. But the power of beer and shots would change that.

I bare d1cked her sister that night, then met up with her later on in the AM when she got off of work and had a couple of drinks together and then got a BJ from her without washing the c0ck glaze off of Jake and the twins.

She asked me "Hey did you work out tonight or were running because it taste like sweat down there."

I said "Nope I f(_)cked your sister without a condom and your tasting her right now." Then after the screaming started I told her what I saw the other night.

EDIT: This wasn't the first time I did this either and am not proud of this move but hey, people get over it.

EDIT 2: Her sister wasn't really all that, she just had huge hammers

Edited by cliaz