[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is the weirdest thing ever you screamed

cliaz

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay - I was dating this girl for a while and one night i thought I would suprise her after work but when i got to her house, she was in her truck with another guy making out.  BUSTED.

So instead of the typical go over there, drag the guy out of the truck, beat him up, call her a wh0re, etc, etc, I sat back and thought about it.

So a couple of days later, I ended up meeting up with her sister at this local dive bar and I knew she had a thing for me, no big deal, it was always innocent flurting and stuff.  But the power of beer and shots would change that.

I bare d1cked her sister that night, then met up with her later on in the AM when she got off of work and had a couple of drinks together and then got a BJ from her without washing the c0ck glaze off of Jake and the twins.

She asked me "Hey did you work out tonight or were running because it taste like sweat down there."

I said "Nope I f(_)cked your sister without a condom and your tasting her right now."  Then after the screaming started I told her what I saw the other night.

EDIT: This wasn't the first time I did this either and am not proud of this move but hey, people get over it.

EDIT 2: Her sister wasn't really all that, she just had huge hammers

1301618[/snapback]

I remember you guys on Springer a few months later. Classic.

Okay - I was dating this girl for a while and one night i thought I would suprise her after work but when i got to her house, she was in her truck with another guy making out.  BUSTED.

So instead of the typical go over there, drag the guy out of the truck, beat him up, call her a wh0re, etc, etc, I sat back and thought about it.

So a couple of days later, I ended up meeting up with her sister at this local dive bar and I knew she had a thing for me, no big deal, it was always innocent flurting and stuff.  But the power of beer and shots would change that.

I bare d1cked her sister that night, then met up with her later on in the AM when she got off of work and had a couple of drinks together and then got a BJ from her without washing the c0ck glaze off of Jake and the twins.

She asked me "Hey did you work out tonight or were running because it taste like sweat down there."

I said "Nope I f(_)cked your sister without a condom and your tasting her right now."  Then after the screaming started I told her what I saw the other night.

EDIT: This wasn't the first time I did this either and am not proud of this move but hey, people get over it.

EDIT 2: Her sister wasn't really all that, she just had huge hammers

1301618[/snapback]

That just won the award for the best post of the year. Someone bronze this one so we can bring it back for the Huddle Awards next year!

Bravo Cliaz  :huh:

I had a girl start crying  :D  halfway through because I commented on the size of the bush.  Bad form on my part, I should have waited until we were finished.  :D

1301701[/snapback]

Swampnuts: Grunt, grunt, grunt.

Swampnuts GF: Oh yeah big boy, ride me like a donkey.

Swampnuts: Grunt, pant, grunt.

Swampnuts GF: Harder, harder.

Swampnuts: Damn bitch, that twat is loose.

Swampnuts GF: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Bravo Cliaz  :D

I had a girl start crying  :D  halfway through because I commented on the size of the bush.  Bad form on my part, I should have waited until we were finished.  :D

1301701[/snapback]

Like a chia pet the size of Texas. :D

Swampnuts: Grunt, grunt, grunt.

Swampnuts GF: Oh yeah big boy, ride me like a donkey.

Swampnuts: Grunt, pant, grunt.

Swampnuts GF: Harder, harder.

Swampnuts: Damn bitch, that twat is loose.

Swampnuts GF:  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

1301721[/snapback]

Hugh! That was you in the closet that night! :D