[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where you been, man?

loaf

finally back for good. Had a cup of coffee here the other day just to read post titles. Didn't get a break to have time to take a dump let alone post anything. Been to Houston and back. Helped my long time buddy pack up his second truck for his move to Marietta, GA and all around just busy. Longest time off the boards for awhile. I got the DTs for the Tailgate.

I'm moving across and down the hall. I've Seinfelded into the corner apt that has a panoramic view of the Lake (Erie). Former tenant's alive but he had a stroke and moved to assisted living. I saw his newphew roaming the halls and he asked if I could get him the number to the office cause he's been calling his Uncle all day and no answer. No answer to door knocking either. Paramedics came and wheeled him away. Fast forward a couple weeks, son and daughter in law are having a going out of business sale and I bought a couple items. But most of all I just wanted to scope out the apt. 2 bedrooms with master bedroom having two outer walls with windows facing the water. $44 dollars more a month than my single bedroom. I didn't know how long to wait to request the transfer so I just did it. Best of all is now I can get Directv and the Ticket :D

so that's been my week. Thanks for reading.

ya know, people come and go for x amount of time and I never really notice. I'm sure you guys didn't notice either but I'm happy for the welcome backs!

1305360[/snapback]

Dunno, I think a lot of us notice absences. Club hasn't been around for a while, for instance.