[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What time do you get up in the morning?

whomper

What time do you get up in the morning?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. What time do you get up in the morning?

• 3-5 am
    • 5-7 am
    • 7-9 am
    • 9-11 am
    • noon
    • Whenever I want
    • other

i left my job in november and have been a stay-at-home dad for three months (the wife makes good money). i got the baby on a schedule where she wakes up between 9 and 10. i don't get up till she gets up. (and sometimes her nap time is daddy's nap time, too.) looks like i nabbed the lazy-asz title!

i left my job in november and have been a stay-at-home dad for three months (the wife makes good money). i got the baby on a schedule where she wakes up between 9 and 10. i don't get up till she gets up. (and sometimes her nap time is daddy's nap time, too.) looks like i nabbed the lazy-asz title!

1308890[/snapback]

Nice! Hey didn't you say you grew up in the Bay Area? What city were you in?

looks like i nabbed the lazy-asz title!

1308890[/snapback]

I don't think so.

Girfriend's alarm goes off around 6:30.

I get up with her for an hour and then go back to bed.

I get up somewhere between 11AM-2PM.

When I was single,

I usually went to bed between 5AM-7AM.

Got up between 2PM-4PM.

Nice!  Hey didn't you say you grew up in the Bay Area?  What city were you in?

1308966[/snapback]

grew up in los altos, moved to mesa, ariz., when i was 10 (i'm 32 now). we'll probably move back someday. my brother and his family live in san carlos, and most of my extended family lives in the bay area. i think you said you were from there. where in the bay area?

grew up in los altos, moved to mesa, ariz., when i was 10 (i'm 32 now). we'll probably move back someday. my brother and his family live in san carlos, and most of my extended family lives in the bay area. i think you said you were from there. where in the bay area?

1309249[/snapback]

I lived in the North Bay (Benicia) and East Bay (Concord) for a few years. Did plenty of work for Shell down in the South Bay, though.

:D

I don't think so.

Girfriend's alarm goes off around 6:30.

I get up with her for an hour and then go back to bed.

I get up somewhere between 11AM-2PM.

When I was single,

I usually went to bed between 5AM-7AM.

Got up between 2PM-4PM.

1309195[/snapback]

yeah, i usually go to bed between 1 and 2 am. so it's not like i'm getting 12 hours a sleep per night. well, maybe on weekends i do.

I get up around 7:30 after 8-9 hours of sleep and feel like I only got 4. I require a coffee and a big Dew at lunch to make it through the day. Usually take a 1-2 hour nap when I get home. This has been going on for about 3 months. My appointment at the sleep clinic is in 2 weeks.

Oh and I wake up half the time with a headache and my eyes are bloodshot and hurt. Such fun!

I lived in the North Bay (Benicia) and East Bay (Concord) for a few years.  Did plenty of work for Shell down in the South Bay, though. 

:D

1309264[/snapback]

i have a friend whose parents bought a place in concord 40 years ago. it's worth a fortune now!

somehow i don't think it's smart that we complain about the cost of living in nyc, and yet we're talking about moving to the bay area. oh well.

If I'm in the O.R. in the morning, I get up at 6 (first case at 7:30)

If I'm on call at the hospital, I get up at 6:30 (I start at 8).

If I'm in the office, I sleep in 'til 7:30 (my first appt. is at 9).