[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For you Scarlett J. fans...

TDFFFreak

me likey scarlett.  :D

1311712[/snapback]

Typically, I agree ... This cover image doesn't do it for me -- she looks a bit toooo pastey white?? :D I'm into purity and skin cancer prevention and all, but get a tan!!!

Edited by Donutrun Jellies

Both are attractive but a bit overrated. Scarlett has a bit better bod, but I find that little underbite of Keira Knightley's VERY sexy.

My personal it girl right now is Isla Fisher from Wedding Crashers - can't go wrong with an Aussie redhead.

Both are attractive but a bit overrated. Scarlett has a bit better bod, but I find that little underbite of Keira Knightley's VERY sexy.

My personal it girl right now is Isla Fisher from Wedding Crashers - can't go wrong with an Aussie redhead.

1312613[/snapback]

Yum.

Yep, wife and I watched that a few months ago. "The Hole"

1312648[/snapback]

Sure I guess that's it... :D  I just found the clip.  :D

So Skrappy, PM me with your email if you want me to send along the clip.

1312659[/snapback]

Yet another reason to love the Huddle. Thanks guys. :D

Sure I guess that's it... :D  I just found the clip.  :D

So Skrappy, PM me with your email if you want me to send along the clip.

1312659[/snapback]

Not worth watching the movie if you only want to see her flash her assets (although we thought the movie was okay). I didn't realize it was in there. When we were watching it and it happened, the wife gave me the :D because I had to "rewind" it and see it again (we rented the DVD because it was a cheap rental). :D

Not worth watching the movie if you only want to see her flash her assets (although we thought the movie was okay). I didn't realize it was in there. When we were watching it and  it happened, the wife gave me the :D because I had to "rewind" it and see it again (we rented the DVD because it was a cheap rental). :D

1312694[/snapback]

why didn't you wait until your wife went to bed to rewind it? :D

To this day I don't know what that movie she did with Bill Murray is about or called, After the opening looongg camera shot.

1311774[/snapback]

:D Lost were we? Not a huge fan of that flick either. Scarlett is flat beautiful, no doubt. Somethin about Keira tho- so sexy, and I think her body blows away Scarlett's- SJ has a better rack- but Keira's lower half- :D so nice.