[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's the worst movie....

BigMikeinNY

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Passion of the Christ.

Halfway through it, I was tearing the wood off my armrest just in case they needed a hand.

1460353[/snapback]

Aren't all the armrests in theaters now plastic? (w/ ot w/o fabric covers) :D

Edited by Big John

Aren't all the armrests in theaters now plastic? (w/ ot w/o fabric covers) :D

1460365[/snapback]

Okay....I spent the first half of the movie gluing the wood to the armrests to get me through that part. :D

The Passion of the Christ.

Halfway through it, I was tearing the wood off my armrest just in case they needed a hand.

1460353[/snapback]

LMAO

Ok,my vote goes to an 80's flick-Monsignor with Christopher Reeves and Genieve Bujold.

My girlfriend and I had a policy of alternating who got to pick the movie we went to see.That week was her choice.

I still haven't forgiven her.

Whitenoise - by far the worst in a long sequence of Costner turds

K2 - everyone freaking dies

King Kong (2005)- Peter Jackson loves himself and I hate him runing good movies with his worthless "artistic vision"

funny thing here is that one time a co worker told another co worker to rent Dazed and Confused. he rented School Daze instead. we still have tears in our eyes about that one.

Whitenoise - by far the worst in a long sequence of Costner turds

K2 - everyone freaking dies

King Kong (2005)- Peter Jackson loves himself and I hate him runing good movies with his worthless "artistic vision"

1460425[/snapback]

never saw it but i'm pretty sure that Michael Keaton was in that movie not Costner. :D

never saw it but i'm pretty sure that Michael Keaton was in that movie not Costner.  :D

1460458[/snapback]

You're right, but they are really the same guy, the only difference is turd color.

I thought that Cabin Boy was a terrible movie and walked out towards the end in the theater, but then I watched it a few years ago and laughed at many parts.

Does anyone remember the TV show "Get A Life" with Chris Elliot? One of the funniest shows, IMO.

Won't do the flicks I saw when it was my wifes turn to pick. Ok, one I will. Must Love Dogs. Would've been salvaged if Diane Lane would've taken her clothes off.

Movie I wanted to see that was bad:

White Noise. Just terrible. Movies like that should at least have a couple scenes that make you jump.

Now you want to see a bad movie. Try sitting thru "The Life Aquatic" I have never walked out of a movie before, but I did on that little gem.

1459577[/snapback]

Caught it on cable the other night. Not great, but not what I'd call one of the worst of all time.

Ok, you guys haven't even scratched the surface of bad movies. There are movies that are SOO bad that they can't even make Mystery Science Theater 3000 fer goodness sakes. For example, take this classic clunker from Ed Wood: Orgy of the Dead. Here's all I can tell you about it. There's a car wreck, some insipid dialog, the king of hte underworld and some minions (basically some drunks Halloween costume), more insipid dialog, some not so hot topless chicks dancing with insipid dialog interspersed between shots, sun rise, final insipid dialog, the end.

To say I'd rather watch an all day Oprah fest than this movie should tell you something.

1459854[/snapback]

I actually saw that :D

Motel Hell.  :D

1460155[/snapback]

I couldn't disagree more. This is a classic B-Horror movie. C'mon... Heads trying to scream with cut larynxes from under burlap sacks in the garden. That sound still haunts me to this day.

Edited by Flypaste