[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 Underrated Movies

darin3

I logged some serious couch time this long weekend, having to help my girlfriend move into my place... :D ...and needing breaks.

So I caught a good portion of two movies this weekend, both of which - in my opinion - are vastly underrated.

One is a movie I'm not embarrassed in the least to mention: The Great White Hype (IMDB link) ... talk about a cast: Samuel L. Jackson, Jamie Foxx, Damon Wayans, Jon Lovitz, Cheech, Jeff Goldblum and some funny cameos.

And the second is one of those ridiculous simple pleasures that for some reason makes me laugh out loud every time I see it, although it is sort of... uh... :D:D .... and that would be Little Giants ... with Al Bundy... errr, Ed O'Neil (who is hilarious) and Rick Moranis ... those kids make me giggle. :D

So, what are two movies that YOU think are "underrated"; one which you're not ashamed to say, and the other that makes you :D:D ???

:D

Edited by darin3

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The Patriot" with Mel Gibson. Most critics panned it, but I'm not ashamed to say I liked it.

I enjoyed "Hitch" with Will Smith. :D (My wife made me see it.)

Down Periscope with Kelsey Grammer.  I can watch it anytime I come across it.  Mindless, but very entertaining.

1491133[/snapback]

:D Good call Coasters. Very entertaining. Especially Lauren Hollys tight uniform. :D

Tried to watch the Producers with the wife on Saturday. Too ghay. And we really thought we would like this.

Yesterday 2 Fast 2 Furious. Entertaining.

:D  Good call Coasters. Very entertaining. Especially Lauren Hollys tight uniform.  :D

Tried to watch the Producers with the wife on Saturday. Too ghay. And we really thought we would like this.

Yesterday 2 Fast 2 Furious. Entertaining.

1491220[/snapback]

Was that the new Producers????? If so, watch the Original (not ghay) with Gene Wilder - It made Bravo's Top Ten funniest movies of all-time!!! - Classic

Also, Diggstown with James Woods and Lou Gossett Jr.

U-Turn w/ Sean Penn, Billy Bob Thornton, Juaqin Phoenix, Claire Danes, Jennifer Lopez - funny funny stuff.

Was that the new Producers?????  If so, watch the Original (not ghay) with Gene Wilder -  It made Bravo's Top Ten funniest movies of all-time!!! -  Classic

Also, Diggstown with James Woods and Lou Gossett Jr.

U-Turn w/ Sean Penn, Billy Bob Thornton, Juaqin Phoenix, Claire Danes, Jennifer Lopez - funny funny stuff.

1491246[/snapback]

Yup Scoops. New Producers.

Love the av. S A N F O R D PERIOD :D

I saw "Big Trouble" for the first time this weekend.  I didn't know it was based on a Dave Barry book.  It was a lot funnier than I thought it would be.

1491235[/snapback]

:D One of my favorite movies!

ONe of mine would have to be Hudson Hawk. The first time i saw it I thought it was the biggest peice of trash ever created. Then for some reason, I watched it again... and I loved it.

The Lowdown (I think that's what it's called-- with the Rock & Christopher Walken)

1491107[/snapback]

The Rundown- You are right, a great combination of action and comedy, plus the rebel women (no idea of name) is really hot.

The Princess Bride

plus the rebel women (no idea of name) is really hot.

1491297[/snapback]

Rosario Dawson

She looked ridiculous in Sin City and 25th Hour.

I would highly suggest a Google image search!

Edited by BiggieFries

the jackel

strange brew

1491105[/snapback]

Starship Troopers

1491107[/snapback]

"The Patriot" with Mel Gibson. Most critics panned it, but I'm not ashamed to say I liked it.

1491116[/snapback]

Being John Malkavich.

1491188[/snapback]

all good

I enjoyed "Hitch" with Will Smith.  :D (My wife made me see it.)

1491116[/snapback]

Agreed- the Patriot was enjoyable, can't turn the channel if it is on- and so was Hitch, Eva Mendes helps quite a bit.

Gril Next Door,

Harold & Kumar- excellent calls-