[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Membership...

football chick

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely worth the membership, even without the brown-nosing above.

A coupe tidbits to help you get the most out of your membership experience:

1 - 3...no, 4 of the posters above are complete a$$holes. Don't listen to them. (They know who they are

2 - 2 are as ghey as my easter bonnett.

3 - 1 is in denial about tip #2

4 - Neither Emmitt Smith nor Barry Sanders is the best RB ever. Don't let anyone here try to convince you differently.

5 - Free Leagues Suck

6 - Apparently the Steelers are being allowed to keep their Superbowl trophy. Shameful, but it's not worth going into.

7 - People w/ high post counts are periodically referred to as fantasy football "experts" around here.

Edited by Bengal Mania

Do you need your bushes trimmed :D

:D uh...no. but thanks :D

Thanks for all the advice (and laughs) guys (and gals).

I have been on the boards for the last couple years, but this year I am thinking about checking out what the membership has to offer! Last year I took first place in 2 of my 3 leagues!

Before I comment on the stuff below, let me say that DMD/WW loves Untateve BEST but me second.

Do you have a membership to the Huddle or other ff site? I am looking for someone to do some of the work for me on a week to week basis... I will be in 4 leagues this year. Is the membership worth it?

Read Below!

:D:lock:

He uses emoticons 'cause he can't speel!

My vote is a strong "yes".

Actually some people find that their fantasy teams perform even better when they buy multiple memberships and give them to friends. There is even a rumor that it helps cure baldness and improves your gas mileage too.

He's a Huddle bigot. He lies a lot. The proof is I have less hair since I started coming here ~7 years ago! :D

Best out there IMO.

I'm just learning FF and most sites dont like females coming in asking stupid questions.... But with this site, I just browse and 99.9% I find my answer and dont have to out myself and FF-challenged. And If I have to ask, Its received well. Try it out this year, my opinion, you wont leave.

SL never lies! Take her word to the bank. :sick:

:D

i have no hair :D

He speeled everything correctly, but he also has problems w/ capitalization! :D

No, this place sucks....

Wait, you're not in any of my leagues. In that case you can get no better fantasy insight & general good fun anywhere on the net. I'd put money on it...oh, I already did...:sick:

This guy is the most despised on this site. He is soooo sleazy that, he can pass you in a revolving door! :D

Is this a fantasy football site ... D@mn, I must have been hanging around the Tailgate too long - I almost completely forgot about FF! :D

This guy found this site while Googleing "The Hug-all". :D

How you doing? :D

Wear a suit of armor around Clubby!

You can do a lot worse. But you will never do better than The Huddle.

Good advice, but Sky is soooo much older than me, I call him Socrates!

I heard the membership also helps weight loss, and the aging process. Its a must have.

Besides his lying, he will micro analyse your picks and beat you to death w/ them, eventhough he made the same picks! :lock:

Lets add Grits to the list. Never EVER mention kid's baseball to him! :D

In all seriuosness, football chick, this is the best site for FF. But also Computer problems, High tech TV/DVD/SS systems, personal problems, food, wine, booze, economics, investing, etc. There is someone here to meet your every need! :lock: Well most anyway! :tup:

WELCOME.....JOIN....PAY! It will be the best $$$ you ever spent! PM me for details.

My vote is a strong "yes".

Actually some people find that their fantasy teams perform even better when they buy multiple memberships and give them to friends. There is even a rumor that it helps cure baldness and improves your gas mileage too.

Makes a wonderful Fathrs Day present as well. :D

Lets put it this way.....

I joined a league (not posted on The Huddle) and all other 11 members of the league were found to subscribe to this site.....hmmm.....do you need more references....then ur an :D and only need the truth...join so we can abuse your :D where else can you go and get that on the net except a few ....well we won't go there.. :D

You'll not regret it when you're in the playoffs of your league(s) and you find your next opponent is a Huddler too...LMAO...then you better have done your homework outside of the Huddle and be extremely lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Depends on if you are in one of my leagues or not. If you are it completely sucks and don't waste your money, if your not then it is definitely worth it. If you are female then you are not in one of my leagues, so it is a great site. You will not get any better draft insight and then the Start Bench list from week to week is great. Not to mention all of the other great columns throughout the year.

Do you have a membership to the Huddle or other ff site? I am looking for someone to do some of the work for me on a week to week basis... I will be in 4 leagues this year. Is the membership worth it?

:D DOn't waste your $$$ on mags with info that is outdated by the time they go to press. I usually get one of those just because it is habit from all the years of playing.

The absolute, without a question, must have membership is right here. Spend the $$$ and don't look back! :D

P.S. to DMD,

I'll be waiting for my commission check inthe mail. Thank You! :D

:D DOn't waste your $$$ on mags with info that is outdated by the time they go to press. I usually get one of those just because it is habit from all the years of playing.

The absolute, without a question, must have membership is right here. Spend the $$$ and don't look back! :D

P.S. to DMD,

I'll be waiting for my commission check inthe mail. Thank You! :D

the only way I get a book is if my printer is acting up and I can't print out a list of players in the NFL by position....

then I have to shell out the 5 bucks so I can just have the names with me...

by the time I'm done with this place come draft day...I have my whole gameplan pretty much in my head until rounds start hitting double digits...

I think the membership fee is very reasonable for the amount of information you get. So much of what you read on Fantasy Football sites is subjective, so it comes down to presentation and objective content (i.e. stuff that's actually supported by stats). This site excels in both areas.

Also, on the subjective part, a lot of other sites state the obvious when it comes to sleepers, free agent pickups each week, and general analysis. Yeah, if a team's starting RB goes down with an injury then his backup is going to be a hot pickup that week. I think most of us that have played at least half a season can figure that out. This site does a much better job of looking for the less obvious players and recommending them BEFORE the injuries hit and the opportunities present themselves.

Is speel to spell what hugh is to huge? :D:D

roknrobn did it twice...you are :D if you don't come up with an answer :D:D

Eye diddit sew Yuke wood undarstaind. :D