[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

my first day with my daughter

Bier Meister

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wife went back to work last week, but my mother was in town. this is our first day where i get my little one all day....... good thing she loves baseball and soccer

:D

Don't break her, they get really pissed when you do that!

Meagan has Diaper Rash, so I did not really mind coming into work today.....:D

wife went back to work last week, but my mother was in town. this is our first day where i get my little one all day....... good thing she loves baseball and soccer

What?! You're not watching Emmerill or Julia Child? :D

Enjoy the day! :D

I remember my first day very well. It was her first day home and Mommy was still in the hospital. They werent taking to the breast feeding and Mom had a few complications so my baby went home with Dad. It was unusual for baby to go home first but I loved those first few days. Some great bonding time that has payed dividends over the years! Enjoy your day!

very fun.... just took a nice liezurely walk around dowtown denver... sat had some coffee, read the paper..... this new little thing is quite the chick magnet :D

:D there has to be some clause in the marital contract somwhere. right? :D

very fun.... just took a nice liezurely walk around dowtown denver... sat had some coffee, read the paper..... this new little thing is quite the chick magnet :D

Well, it sounds like you are enjoying the day so far! Glad you could have some Dad time with your daughter! :D

Yep. Sounds like you're havin' a blast. :D

A puppy and a baby work everytime....

Enjoy your day bier! Which bar you taking her to this afternoon?

just fed her.... she will likely go to sleep soon...when she wakes up i'll be looking for a little bistro to sit and pollish off some wine. currently at the monaco.

Edited by Bier Meister

just fed her.... she will likely go to sleep soon...when she wakes up i'll be looking for a little bistro to sit and pollish off some wine. currently at the monaco.

Lunch crowd at the Monaco bar is usually fun! But then again the veiw on the 16th street mall is always interesting!