[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

least favorite ...

zmanzzzz

this is by far the worst star trek episode. just read the synopsis. the only thing that saved the show is that kirk did kiss uhura, which was billed as the first interracial kiss on tv (sorry spain).

Dude... that is the quintessential episode of Star Trek! The fight between Kirk and Spock was legendary. How could you pick that one as your least favorite? :D

Dude... that is the quintessential episode of Star Trek! The fight between Kirk and Spock was legendary. How could you pick that one as your least favorite? :D

you are thinking of a different episode, where spock thinks he's killed kirk, correct? that is this episode, which i agree, is one of the classics.

edited to add: or, you are just being sarcastic ... :D

Edited by tonorator

I have them all on VHS and never liked the one with the black and white dudes. Although I did get the point of racism.

There were never enough episodes with Klingons or Romulans. I love the space battles. TNG solved this for me.

Spock's brain.

Agree. This was the worst one of the classic ST series.

For TNG, any first- or second-season episode that centered around a technobable malfunction in the holodeck, or any episode where Wesley Crusher saved the day when Star Fleet's best and brightest turned stupid in a crisis.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

JERRY: I told them her death takes place in the shadow of new life. She's not really dead if we find a way to remember her.

GEORGE: What is that?

JERRY: Star Trek II.

GEORGE: (identifying it) Wrath of Khan!

JERRY: Right. Kramer and I saw it last night. Spock dies, they wrap him up in a towel, and they shoot him out the bowel of the ship in that big sunglasses case.

GEORGE: That was a hell of a thing when Spock died...

JERRY: Yeah...

(Elaine groans in frustration as Kramer enters.)

KRAMER: Hey. (notices Elaine) What's wrong?

ELAINE: Oh, Peterman ran off to Burma, and now he wants me to run the catalog.

KRAMER: Where?

JERRY: Myanmar.

KRAMER: The discount pharmacy?

ELAINE: Well, I'm just gonna tell him no. I can't run the catalog.

KRAMER: Whoa, whoa. Can't? When did that word enter your vocabulary? What, is the job too difficult? (Jerry nods) What, you don't have enough experience? (Jerry shakes his head) Oh, you're not smart enough? (Jerry shakes his head) Where's your confidence? (Jerry shrugs his shoulders) Look, Elaine, let me tell you a story. When I first studied karate...

ELAINE: Karate?

KRAMER: Yeah, karate. I had no support. Not from him, not from Newman, no one. The first time I sparred with an opponent, I was terrified. My legs, they were like noodles. But then I looked inside, and I found my katra.

ELAINE: Katra?

KRAMER: Yeah, your spirit, your, uh, being. The part of you that says, "Yes, I can!"

JERRY: Sammy Davis had it.

KRAMER: So I listened to my katra and now <vreep> I'm dominating the dojo. I'm class champion.

ELAINE: Well, you know, I, I have watched Peterman run the company.

KRAMER: Sure you have.

ELAINE: I know how to do it. Pair of pants, a stupid story, a huge markup. I can do that.

KRAMER: You follow your katra, and you can do anything. (leads her to the door) Now get out of here.

ELAINE: (excitedly) Okay.

(Kramer slams the door behind her.)

KRAMER: That kid is gonna be all right.

JERRY: No, she's not.

[Kramer's karate class. Kramer is beating his opponent, a little girl. Elaine walks in, surprised.]

ELAINE: Kramer!

KRAMER: Oh, hey.

ELAINE: What are you doing?

KRAMER: Oh, well, I-I-I'm dominating.

ELAINE: You never said you were fighting children.

KRAMER: Well, it's not the size of the opponent, Elaine, it's, uh, the ferocity.

ELAINE: This is what you used to build me up? This is where you got all that stupid katra stuff?

KRAMER: No, no. That's from, uh, Star Trek III... The Search for Spock.

ELAINE: Search... for Spock?!

KRAMER: Yeah, I know Jerry will tell you that The Wrath of Khan is the better picture, but for me, I always...

ELAINE: (pushes him) You doofus!

JERRY: I told them her death takes place in the shadow of new life. She's not really dead if we find a way to remember her.

GEORGE: What is that?

JERRY: Star Trek II.

GEORGE: (identifying it) Wrath of Khan!

JERRY: Right. Kramer and I saw it last night. Spock dies, they wrap him up in a towel, and they shoot him out the bowel of the ship in that big sunglasses case.

GEORGE: That was a hell of a thing when Spock died...

JERRY: Yeah...

(Elaine groans in frustration as Kramer enters.)

KRAMER: Hey. (notices Elaine) What's wrong?

ELAINE: Oh, Peterman ran off to Burma, and now he wants me to run the catalog.

KRAMER: Where?

JERRY: Myanmar.

KRAMER: The discount pharmacy?

ELAINE: Well, I'm just gonna tell him no. I can't run the catalog.

KRAMER: Whoa, whoa. Can't? When did that word enter your vocabulary? What, is the job too difficult? (Jerry nods) What, you don't have enough experience? (Jerry shakes his head) Oh, you're not smart enough? (Jerry shakes his head) Where's your confidence? (Jerry shrugs his shoulders) Look, Elaine, let me tell you a story. When I first studied karate...

ELAINE: Karate?

KRAMER: Yeah, karate. I had no support. Not from him, not from Newman, no one. The first time I sparred with an opponent, I was terrified. My legs, they were like noodles. But then I looked inside, and I found my katra.

ELAINE: Katra?

KRAMER: Yeah, your spirit, your, uh, being. The part of you that says, "Yes, I can!"

JERRY: Sammy Davis had it.

KRAMER: So I listened to my katra and now <vreep> I'm dominating the dojo. I'm class champion.

ELAINE: Well, you know, I, I have watched Peterman run the company.

KRAMER: Sure you have.

ELAINE: I know how to do it. Pair of pants, a stupid story, a huge markup. I can do that.

KRAMER: You follow your katra, and you can do anything. (leads her to the door) Now get out of here.

ELAINE: (excitedly) Okay.

(Kramer slams the door behind her.)

KRAMER: That kid is gonna be all right.

JERRY: No, she's not.

[Kramer's karate class. Kramer is beating his opponent, a little girl. Elaine walks in, surprised.]

ELAINE: Kramer!

KRAMER: Oh, hey.

ELAINE: What are you doing?

KRAMER: Oh, well, I-I-I'm dominating.

ELAINE: You never said you were fighting children.

KRAMER: Well, it's not the size of the opponent, Elaine, it's, uh, the ferocity.

ELAINE: This is what you used to build me up? This is where you got all that stupid katra stuff?

KRAMER: No, no. That's from, uh, Star Trek III... The Search for Spock.

ELAINE: Search... for Spock?!

KRAMER: Yeah, I know Jerry will tell you that The Wrath of Khan is the better picture, but for me, I always...

ELAINE: (pushes him) You doofus!

I watched this one the other night. Champion of my dojo :D

you are thinking of a different episode, where spock thinks he's killed kirk, correct? that is this episode, which i agree, is one of the classics.

Ahem. :D

You're both right.

The Platonians force Spock and Kirk to fight, but it is the hesitant-fighting-mind-control kind of fighting in the first episode mentioned. Which is, of course, totally awesome because Shatner really ..... lets loose with.... the acting.... But then the serum that McCoy and Spock whip up on the quick to give them mind powers with the help of a tricorder and some duct tape saves the day. Kudos for the random midget who gets to get back at the evil tall folk. Oh yeah!

And then the second episode mentioned has Spock getting all hot and bothered in a Vulcan kind of way. He thinks he killed Kirk, but that crafty Bones gave Kirk a shot to make it seem that way - just in time. Whew!

The answer to the thread's question, is: None, they all totally fu[b/[king rock.

Which is, of course, totally awesome because Shatner really ..... lets loose with.... the acting.... But then the serum that McCoy and Spock whip up on the quick to give them mind powers with the help of a tricorder and some duct tape saves the day. Kudos for the random midget who gets to get back at the evil tall folk. Oh yeah!

from a shatner overacting perspective, this is pure gold. i still have a hard time, however, sitting through this one. it's like the adam sandler/mike myers humor where you get the joke, but yet they just keep on doing it long past the time it is funny.

however, it did have a midget ... :D