[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Huddle Rankings...

hagler

This is my first year using The Huddle....

Just curious about their rankings (Cheat Sheets)??

I realize that pre-season rankings are sometimes a crap-shoot and you don't really know the results until the end of the year.......BUT

Are the Huddle Cheat Sheets a pretty safe guide to use on draft day as far as Tiers and rankings within the Tiers---or has anybody seen a big difference compared to other cheat sheets?

Appreciate the input....

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the rankings and cheat sheets put out by TheHuddle, as well as the other preseason info. are the reason so many ppl come back year after year. This is the site I put most stock in, bar none. HOwever, don't be afraid to form your own opinion b/c I don't agree with EVEERYTHING they release.

I'm also new to this site this year, I have been using a few different magazines but tend to find them outdated seeing most of them are published at the end of may. I also usually go with a mix between my own and CBS Sportsline.com, does anyone have any feedback on cbs' rankings and wether they are as reliable as thehuddle.com's?

I didnt know you have to pay $20 for the cheat sheets on this site. :D

Does anyone have a copy of the rankings they could email to me?

You get what you pay for :D

The information will help you week after week throughout the season. Waiver wire info, injury analysis, etc...

I highly doubt you'll find someone willing to cheat DMD and WW out of their money and email you anything.

Are you serious? :D

Yeah, I'll pay my fee just so I can send your cheap ass the info for free. Priceless.

yeah..... i don't know you, but out of the kindness of my heart i will do as ebartender stated.

i think you are best served finding another site that's free for rankings. see where that gets you. then come back with a better attitude.

i think you are best served finding another site that's free for rankings. see where that gets you. then come back with a better attitude.

That should say come back with your non-playoff finish, then come back while we are celebrating our championships

I agree. It would be much better if DMD and WW gave their thousands of hours of work away for free, you cheap freeloading bassturd.

Jeez, the $20 fee means the stuff here is darn close to free anyway. :D

I'll give you a sneak peak at the RB rankings:

Skip Hicks

KiJana Carter

Eric Rhett

Those guys are gold you should get any or all of them at your first opportunity

And don't forget about Leroy Hoard in your TD only leagues, Megan Foxbag. :D

So, let me see if I understand you correctly, sir. You now realize that it costs $20 to gain access to the cheat sheets and other info on this site. But you want us to essentially steal that information so that you can cheat the owners of this website out of their $20. You are asking complete strangers to "shoplift" the work product of a team who has spent countless hours researching and analyzing NFL players, simply because you are too cheap to pay them what you legally owe? Is that really how you want to be known around here, as a thief and a skinflint? You are a pathetic worm and dishonest piece of shi@te who wants to cheat David Dorey and Whitney Walters out of their money. Why dont you go f yourself pal and dont let the door hit you where the good lord split you...

I would send you the information, but the rankings are the intellectual property rights of thehuddle and to give them out would undermine the whole basis of our economic system.

You should read some of the literature on the importance of property rights for economic growth written by Douglass North or David Landes. Hernando de Soto's The Mystery of Capital: Why Capitalism Triumphs in the West and Fails Everywhere Else is another great book on the topic.

big ben, you sound cool. Screw these old fogies and their antiquated "intellectual property" doodie. Ethics shmethics. PM me yer home address and I will mail you the cheat sheets, I dont like pm's. Sometimes I think that the people who run this place read em and share em with the "in" posters.

I'll hook you up.

That should say come back with your non-playoff finish, then come back while we are celebrating our championships

It was actually just a question, all you had to say was no. I didnt see the need to pay $20 if I didnt have to, im not in a position to afford to pay that right now seeing I have a child on the way (not that any of you care) but Im in no position to drop a random $20. So why not ask? I wouldnt give 2 sh!ts if someone asked me for them. I know I would be as big of an a$$ about it seeing i dont know his situation. But like i said it was just a question.

But I have no problem drafting a championship team w/o them.