[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Monday Nite

alexgaddis

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need Mike Anderson to remain firmly entrenched as the #3 back in Baltimore, and not get a crack at the end zone tonight. I should be pretty confident, but this is one crazy year for running backs, and I am a little unnerved by the possibilities.

I might have the longest shot so far....

I need rookie WR Brandon Marshall to make his debut and grab his first career catch. That's it. Could go for one yard, just need A catch!!! I'm down 152.5 to 152.2 in a 32 team BOTH league, HFA. Talk about dutting it close!!

I will remember that during the game tonite...that will be fun to watch...good luck

In my local I have had a lead going into Monday night every week so far and have pulled out a victory (twice when it was highly improbable)...I don't know what a stress free MNF game is like...

I'll let ya know tomorrow...this is my first such game this year as well. Good luck tonight.

I will remember that during the game tonite...that will be fun to watch...good luck

Thanks. I was just doing a little research. He has made a couple of appearances so far, and had a tackle on special teams, but just hasn't made a catch yet. The Broncos message boards are talking about how he is excited to be coming off the bye week, having had time to experience the speed of the game for two weeks, now he's feeling ready to contribute. Will be cool if he gets one, he's only in the line-up as a bye week replacement for Branch. Here's hoping :D

Thanks. I was just doing a little research. He has made a couple of appearances so far, and had a tackle on special teams, but just hasn't made a catch yet. The Broncos message boards are talking about how he is excited to be coming off the bye week, having had time to experience the speed of the game for two weeks, now he's feeling ready to contribute. Will be cool if he gets one, he's only in the line-up as a bye week replacement for Branch. Here's hoping :D

It's going to be more fun to be you than your opponent watching the game tonite... :D

I'm up 70.4 points in my main league. The guy I'm playing has McNair, Mason and Denver's Def left. I realize that anything can happen, but considering McNair has cracked 200 yds all of once this year and with Mason being blanketed by Champ all night, I'm feeling suprisingly confident.

Then again, logic and common sense know no boundaries when it comes to avoiding the Monday Nite jinx! :D

*Also, I have an ever important kicker showdown setting up tonite! I'm down 3 pts in my work league with Elam left and the chick I'm losing to has Stover. I'm not really too concerned about this one though. Stover can blow up all he wants as long as McNair does nothing in a FG fest!!!

Edited by malta69

I need Heap to score 27 fewer points than Matt Stover. So I think I'm ok...

Then again last week I needed McNabb to score 32 fewer points than Westbrook. So with my luck this year McNair will get hurt Heap will take over at QB and score 50 points by throwing 2 TDs to himself. :D

hmm for those of us rooting for a defensive struggle, this sounds like pretty good news. Straight off of rotoworld:

"There may be a mix of rain or snow in Denver Monday night.

The game has the look of a defensive struggle and poor weather may not help."

Definitely doesn't bode well for those needing big kicker games though

Edited by malta69

hmm for those of us rooting for a defensive struggle, this sounds like pretty good news. Straight off of rotoworld:

"There may be a mix of rain or snow in Denver Monday night.

The game has the look of a defensive struggle and poor weather may not help."

Definitely doesn't bode well for those needing big kicker games though

:D:D:lol::lol::brew::woot::brow:

A whole lot and then a little bit more. Thanks to Chad Pennington I am in dire straights....need big points from Ravens D and Derrick Mason (42 to be exact)...in 3 of the first 4 games the two have scored over 42 every time combined. Last week they combined for 29. I guess I have a shot, but had I started Leinart and not Chad I'd be 5-0. Oh well at least the team behind me looks like he's going to lose as well.