[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Monday Nite

alexgaddis

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing!!!absolutely nothing!!!!Already won and will just watch the game with no stress.

In my local I have had a lead going into Monday night every week so far and have pulled out a victory (twice when it was highly improbable)...I don't know what a stress free MNF game is like...

Out of my 3 leagues, I've lost in every one this week. One I still have a shot and have Baltimore's D but I'm down by 18. I figure 2 TD's, 3 total turnovers, and 1 sack should do it. Or 1 TD, 4 TO's, and 5 sacks or so. I actually think I've got a shot, but not much of one.

I need a great game from Rod Smith and I need Tatum Bell to throw up a bismal game.

it would also help if the ravens secondary all shared some bad rocky mountain oysters and got mild food poisoning, and if manning or mcnabb were traded to the broncos for one game.

Elam to get more than 4 points but less than 13 - this would give me wins in two leagues.

McNair and Mason + my 6 point lead to outplay the Baltimore defense. Way more difficult than it sounds, defenses in this league start with 24 points on the board already.

Javon Walker to get less than 3 TDs and 160 yards (34 points total). :D

Edit: Oh yeah - Stover to kick 14 field goals. I'm pessimistic about this one.

Edited by Ursa Majoris

TD only, 10 pts 30+ yds. To win the high score of the week ($100), I need the following not to score more than 13:

TBell

JWalk

JLew

Elam

Balt D

:D

If that works out, then MBell can't score either. :D

I should be able to get some sleep around mid-3rd qtr. ::lol: