[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sit LJ for Tatum this week?

BlueCrue

I guess the real question is why you aren't starting them both... who is your other RB that is making one of these guys sit this week? R Brown at home against the Packers? Rhodes against Washington who has been easy to run on this year? Caddy vs Philly who has also given up a TON of yards to RBs? You've got some good matchups this week.

I guess the real question is why you aren't starting them both... who is your other RB that is making one of these guys sit this week? R Brown at home against the Packers? Rhodes against Washington who has been easy to run on this year? Caddy vs Philly who has also given up a TON of yards to RBs? You've got some good matchups this week.

right now, I'm more inclined to start Ronnie as one of my RBs. I'm an Indy homer and until either Rhodes or Addai is handed the starting job full-time they're just bench and bye week fodder. Not quite ready to trust Caddy yet. I've got a guy in my league interested in him so that I may be able to Coles for him.

Tough call, but I will go with Larry Johnson. He has scored three weeks in a row, and even though the Chargers run D is stout, this is LJ. He is involved in the passing game also, so there are more then ample opportunites for him to do decent against a good team d. Also last week was the only game out his last four that he has not produced 100+ total yards.

I almost always subscribe to the ASYS theory (last week went w/ Boldin despite his matchup against the Bears, etc), but am I overthinking it by considering starting Tatum @ Cleveland this weekend over LJ vs. San Diego?

thoughts?

Of course you start Boldin last week...over Cotchery? You didn't have much else due to byes.

Boldin is a stud compared to Cotchery. LJ is a stud but Bell is no reach here. Throw in the matchups and you even them right out. Cleveland is not poor but average and the Chargers are pretty stout.

Now, take into the matchup effect of LJ going against LT and the fact that it's a division game and I think you should stick with LJ. Beware of teams coming off a bye like Cleveland. They should be prepared well. I think your real decision should be between Brown and Bell.....

LJ willbe fine and in fact has been improving each week in regards to fantasy points (with the exception to last week).

Last weeks game was over by half-time and really that limited the opportunities for LJ.

First, always start your studs.

Second, power to you if can trust that a Shannahan RB won't screw you. If you can, then your are a better man than me.

I would start LJ only for the simple fact that big time players show up for big time games. I think LJ may struggle some...but should out point Tatum. I have Tatum in another league...and will be starting him this week...but only because I have Droughns!!!! Stick with you #1 draft pick. You would hate to lose going....doh!!!