[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just wanted to vent before i retired!

Gentlemen,

This is a sad, but happy day. I have officially retired from FF as of today. I no longer can takes this game we call FF. There's no real strategy in this madness!

As I leave I want to thanks a few people for getting my team blew out today.

1st- I would like to thank broke dick Marques Colston for absolutely nothing!

2nd- I would like to thank broke dick ass Chester Taylor for absolutely, too!

3rd- i would like to thank broke back Lawrence Maroney for absolutely nothing as well.

you work so hard to acquire players and you lose because none of them played! I can't take it anymore!

Good Luck from here on out HUDDLERS! I have offically retired!

Not to minimize your frustration, but did you also thank:

- Colston for winning games for you until a couple of weeks ago ... I bet you never had heard of him on draft day.

- Taylor for winning games for you until this week ... on draft day you took a chance on a player that had never been an NFL starter & it worked out until he broke down - which often happens late in the year to player that have never before been starters for an entire season.

- Maroney for putting up numbers better than most experts expected all year, as a rookie sharing time with the likes of Dillon.

Anyway, have a beer, throw a dart at your Chester Taylor jersey & enjoy watching the real NFL playoffs.

Good luck.

i already cant wait til next season's drafts and im still in the playoffs.

I'm knew I was out a couple weeks ago and I'm still getting advice here and there for who to start. Hey, if I can't make the play-offs, I'm gonna play the spoiler :D .

I can't wait until next year as well. Looks like I get the #1 pick as well, wonder who I'll take :D

Man,relax.It is just a game.frustrating at times?Yeah,but who cares.I have always loved football but since I got into the fantasy side of it about 8 years ago I have never had more fun.I don't know how long you have been doing it but it took me 5 years of failing to finally get it right and win a championship.It is just like anything else,you have to learn how to do it before you can get it right and that includes injuries.

Gentlemen,

This is a sad, but happy day. I have officially retired from FF as of today. I no longer can takes this game we call FF. There's no real strategy in this madness!

As I leave I want to thanks a few people for getting my team blew out today.

1st- I would like to thank broke dick Marques Colston for absolutely nothing!

2nd- I would like to thank broke dick ass Chester Taylor for absolutely, too!

3rd- i would like to thank broke back Lawrence Maroney for absolutely nothing as well.

you work so hard to acquire players and you lose because none of them played! I can't take it anymore!

Good Luck from here on out HUDDLERS! I have offically retired!

Umm.. Both Taylor and Maroney were ruled out for Sunday's games.. And Colston coming off an injured ankle isn't the best option! So........ if you played all three of them the "strategy" was to bench them and activate players who were actually going to start. Hope you come back next year!

This is why I play several leagues. Invariably you will have bad luck in at least one league (i.e. drafting Edge or Barber or Caddy in the first round). You can help your overall enjoyment by doing 2 or more leagues. In one of my leagues, I backed in to win the division at 7-6 with a 1st-round bye with basically only 1 good player (SJax) on my team. The other, I pretty much dominated all year but still lost my division through tiebreaks and could very well lose in the 1st round next week with LT on my team.

I swore off FF last year after I decided at the last minute to bench Cooley when he had his 3 TD game. Had I won, I would have made the championship game and won some serious cash. Instead, I lost in the consolation game and got nothing. When July and August roll around next year, you will get that itch again and will want to prove to everyone that you just had a bad year and are ready to dominate the league again.

There are many strategies to this madness! Some work some of the time while others work other times.

If there was a strategy that worked everytime, it wouldn't work any longer because everyone would be using it!!!

It sounds like you strategy lacked depth which you should change when you come back next year....because it always sucks you back in!!!

Fantasy football makes so many games that much more exciting to watch. Hell I was watching the houston tennessee game yesterday because i had t henry and young in one league and andre johnson in another. I doubt very much I would have watched much of that game without ff. I just hate it when the ff playoffs are over and you don't have many reasons to watch so many games especially the blow outs. Isn't it great watching a team getting there ass kicked but hope player a rips one off for a td and gets you garbage points.

Hell i bet direct tv sells many more subscriptions to sunday ticket just because of fantasy football.

Edited by alwaysrocking

Umm.. Both Taylor and Maroney were ruled out for Sunday's games.. And Colston coming off an injured ankle isn't the best option! So........ if you played all three of them the "strategy" was to bench them and activate players who were actually going to start. Hope you come back next year!

exactly what I was thinking.... :D

I'm knew I was out a couple weeks ago and I'm still getting advice here and there for who to start. Hey, if I can't make the play-offs, I'm gonna play the spoiler :bash: .

And these are the types of people I love to compete with. :D To you Piranhaz

:D To the quitters. We all have bad seasons. I'm having one in one league but I'm still gonna try and play the spoiler. Perhaps you should join more than one league. That way your chances of having a good season in at least one league are better.

Well, I for one am not retiring, but I would like to thank the following:

1. Drew Brees for being on waivers in week 4

2. LT for falling to the number 3 pick

3. Housh for getting over the injury bug just in the nick of time

4. And last, but not least, FANTASY FOOTBALL.....who the hell would watch a 49ers/Minnesota game if it

it weren't for this!!!!

Gotta love it :D:D