[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vick owners: how are you all feeling heading into 2night?

msaint

Vick, as usual, has been an above-average fantasy QB for me since I acquired him in a trade Week 8. He's been neck and neck with Peyton until last week's 2-pt disaster. Obviously, his rushing yards vault him into the elite, and if he doesn't run, we (Vick owners) are screwed.

So, how are you guys feeling heading into tonight's tilt vs. DAL? For some reason, I can't help think that he lights it up. Why? It's the only game/national spotlight, Falcons fighting to keep playoff hopes alive, at home (where they need to redeem themselves after the "finger" incident). I think he has a solid fantasy game, along lines of:

220yds pass/2 TD/1 INT...70 yds rush/1 TD.

Cons? His receivers are Jennifer Love-Hewitt, Seth Green and a potted ficus tree Jim Mora had in his office. Dallas could be fired up after the beating they took from the Saints. And, well, he's bee spotty lately. Still, I have faith, and since my other options are Cutler vs. the Cards/Brooks vs. Rams, so I can't bench Vick.

So, Vick owners, you starting him? If not, who are you starting?

Nervous. I currently have Vick in my lineup for my local, my only other option is Leinart.

Perhaps I'm over thinking this and should just slam Leinart in there because my thinking is that he would be the safer play.

But I have a bit of room in my local and will probably go with Vick, I can't ignore the additional points I could get if he can run well. I just do not know how much DAL will be able to contain him.

I'm probably just about as nervous as those that are starting him.

I am up against him this week.

I have Vick in two leagues, starting him in one and benching him in another for Romo. I hope both play well but didn't want to put all my eggs in the Vick basket. I'm very nervous about this game and have no idea what to expect. The Falcons have been offensively challenged the last few games but I'm really hoping for a shootout.

Yea, where's Vick. Can't get the game and wondering why Schaub is in for Vick. I'm on a bye this week, but I'll need Vick over the course of the next couple weeks..... :D

Schaub was just in for the one play, then I saw Vick get in the huddle right after that play before the quarter ended. I didn't see if Vick was lined up anywhere else on the field when Schaub was in.

Edited by Gunther