[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Romo to the Pro Bowl

Cowboyz1

Off the top of my head....

I would probably take Westbrook over Tiki this year.

Chris Hope should be on the AFC roster at safety.

It's hard to say over who, but it's really a shame that Laverneus Coles didn't make it. He's having a great year.

They were very generous with the Chargers selected this year! I'm happy and stunned all at the same time! I guess when your team is winning, a trip to Hawaii follows! :D

I was wonderign what they'd do at 3rd QB. I did think they may give McNabb a nod, then hand to Vick. I am surprised at Romo - think you should need at least 9 games played (he'll end up there, so by end of season, might not look "as" bad)

Westbrook to me is a big oversight, but not unexpected - he's undervalued in fantasy every year and in reality. I did think the way he's turned it on would win out this year.

Glad to see they rewarded BDawk for return to form.

The WR in the NFC are so bunched stat wise, it's hard to say any got "jobbed' or are undeserving. All of them having good, not great seasons - the one thing that could have been looked at for Colston and Smith is they are right there with Holt and Driver with a few less games played.

Didn't look at the AFC, but Rivers made it? Man, i have him - and for a first year QB, he's done well, but no way is he the third best QB in the AFC...

Didn't look at the AFC, but Rivers made it? Man, i have him - and for a first year QB, he's done well, but no way is he the third best QB in the AFC...

What are the alternatives in the AFC though? Other then Brady has had a subpar year I really don't see any QB out there that has outperformed Rivers. Might argue Young, but other then him and Brady theres nothing but cannonfodder out there. And so help me the 1st person who say Pennington is gonna get a :D

Strong over Karney at Fullback.... :D I know Deuce and Reggies numbers aren't as good as Alexander but, Karney is a true fullback.

I don't find it that surprising, Karney is just beginning to get recognition, something that doesn't come very easily at that position, while Stong has been a pretty good FB for a number of years.

He absolutely should have been selected and then been replaced by Romo. I think Roy Williams (the good one) got robbed as well.

Completely agree, Romo being voted in first is a joke.

I'm no Vick fan but it makes more sense than someone who's only played 5 minutes.

Looks like Romo just led his team to victory vs Vick, in Vicks house. Not bad for an undrafted FA, who has only played half a season. The romo pick surprised me. I thought they would give it to Mcnabb, and then somehow Favre get in the same way Cal went to so many All-Star games, well past his good playing days.

What are the alternatives in the AFC though? Other then Brady has had a subpar year I really don't see any QB out there that has outperformed Rivers. Might argue Young, but other then him and Brady theres nothing but cannonfodder out there. And so help me the 1st person who say Pennington is gonna get a :D

Is it out of the question to say McNair - not the numbers, but did it when needed, and has a heck of a lot less on off to work with than Rivers but is as successful?

Agree in general though - considering I'd say McNabb was the 5th most deserving QB (and possibly 4th over Bulger) and played 9 games, QB play in general was way down this year.

Kerry Rhodes got jobbed.

Big time - he not only deserves to be on the roster at safety, he probabbly deserves to be the #1 pick.

Rhodes' stats this season - 92 tackles, 4 sacks, 4 INTs, 3 forced fumbles. Dude's a playmaker.

Stats of the safeties on the AFC Pro Bowl roster:

Polamalu - 67 tackles, 1 sack, 3 INTs, 1 forced fumble, missed 3 games

Ed Reed - 54 tackles, zero sacks, 4 INTs, 1 forced fumble

John Lynch - 68 tackles, 1 forced fumble

And as noted above, Chris Hope is another glaring omission at safety - 112 tackles and 4 INTs.

Good to see that the star system is alive and well in the AFC. :oldrolleyes:

Pat Williams should be in over Kevin Williams.

I can't believe there aren't more Viking fans posting that. I thought Pat Williams was a lock; I think he should be given way more credit than Kevin for their run defense. Vikes fans, am I wrong???