[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

More Surgery tomorrow

BillyBalata

These docs seem to tell me something different every time we talk. :D

Anyway,I have a 7 am appt tomorrow morning....if the docs feel the swelling in my foot has gone down enough and the open wound from the compound fracture has quit draining enough...it will be time to put a plate and some screws in the foot.

Sounds like this will put me back in a hospital room for a couple days. Maybe I'll get to meet up with my girl Morphine again. :D

OR at least maybe the head nurse will visit....... could make for a very merry Christmas

I was told that with this being a holiday weekend...that there will be less planned surgeries, thus less people staying at the hospital and more nurses per patient. A good chance for more personal attention? :D

I'm just hoping to get this show on the road, get it done and start moving on to the recovery part as soon as I can.

I was told that with this being a holiday weekend...that there will be less planned surgeries, thus less people staying at the hospital and more nurses per patient. A good chance for more personal attention? :D

I'm just hoping to get this show on the road, get it done and start moving on to the recovery part as soon as I can.

Good attitude Billy! The best of luck to you! :D

Well...I've been admitted and surgery should take place in about 2 hours.

In the mean time...they didn't waste any time getting an IV hooked up and the morphine is up and running. :D:D

Goiuwd lckuew kin sugar>

that was morphine for Good Luck in surgery!

Well....they did do the surgery today. The docs told my parents things went as they had planned so thats good I guess. Supposedly they told me the same thing....but I don't remember talking to them.

In anticipation of the extra pain that supposedly goes with this surgery, beforehand the injected my leg behind the knee with a nerve blocker? At the moment I cannot feel a thing below the knee in that leg. Could bang on it with a hammer and I wouldn't feel it.

Unfortunately its not doing a whole lot to block the pain in my heel. It hurts like Oprahing hell right now. I'm able to push the morphine button every 6 minutes....that helps some...mostly just drifting in and out of conscousness (sp) tonite. I'm gonna keep pushing that button though...I'm not a quitter. :D