[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey Saints fans, well-wishers alike

rajncajn

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! That's all I can say...and I can't even say that because i have no voice left whatsoever!!!!! I LOVE YA SAINTS!!!!! :lol::lol::pc::pc::bow::bow::D:D:bash::clap::tup::doh::huh::lol::(;):bash::fool::brow:

Thanks Eagles, you made it a fantastic game & you played your hearts out. You deserve every bit of credit for getting where you are and if the Saints aren't there next year I hope you can finally get your SB. :lol: Until then...

WHO DAT, WHO DAT, WHO DAT SAY DEY GON BEAT DEM SAINTS!

WHO DAT, WHO DAT, WHO DAT!!! Congrats to the Saints and the city of New Orleans. You definately deserve it. I'm hoping you go to the BIG DANCE. Good Luck and don't forget the aspirin before you go to sleep tonight(or tomorrow, however you look at it). :D

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! That's all I can say...and I can't even say that because i have no voice left whatsoever!!!!! I LOVE YA SAINTS!!!!! :lol::lol::pc::pc::bow::bow::D:D:bash::clap::tup::doh::huh::lol::(;):bash::fool::brow:

Thanks Eagles, you made it a fantastic game & you played your hearts out. You deserve every bit of credit for getting where you are and if the Saints aren't there next year I hope you can finally get your SB. :lol: Until then...

Isnt that a stolen line from the Bengals last yr. Surely the Aints can come up with something original for a chant.

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! That's all I can say...and I can't even say that because i have no voice left whatsoever!!!!! I LOVE YA SAINTS!!!!! ;):bash::fool::brow::lol::lol::D:D:bash::clap::tup::doh::huh::lol: Thanks Eagles, you made it a fantastic game & you played your hearts out. You deserve every bit of credit for getting where you are and if the Saints aren't there next year I hope you can finally get your SB. :( Until then...

:lol: Deuce was incredible. He said after 8 years he wouldn't be denied.

Isnt that a stolen line from the Bengals last yr. Surely the Aints can come up with something original for a chant.

'

That would be a no, Saints fans came up with that saying in the 1980's

Edited by neilfish2

Yea, take those bags off and see what you've been missing all these years. :D

I'm wearing them under my eyes this morning. :bash:

The MVP of that game, hands down!

Deuce rocked in that game. I couldn't have been happier that he played so well. :D

I'm wearing them under my eyes this morning. :bash:

Deuce rocked in that game. I couldn't have been happier that he played so well. :D

For awhile the Saints got away from given the ball to Deuce. Then someone on the coaching staff must have noticed what a game he was having :D and said Coach give da ball to Deuce and we win.

For awhile the Saints got away from given the ball to Deuce. Then someone on the coaching staff must have noticed what a game he was having :D and said Coach give da ball to Deuce and we win.

Now it's the Seahawks time to do the same. An NFC Championship game in New Orleans would be sweet (sorry Bears fans).

Awesome win , awesome game .... Deuce was as beastly as any rb in playoff game as I have seen in a long time ...deuce epitomized new orleans as a city : tough , undeniable , hard working and ready to move forward ...that td run when like 12 players were just driving and moving , was metaphorical as well ...no denying the saints ....I am on the bandwagon for sure ...go saints