[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

acquiring a fantasy football site

rocko918

:D Perhaps he hopes some are driven by blind jellousy of the vast riches, fame, and women that WW and DMD have accumulated by running The Huddle? :D

Have you read the post on the insane amount of time DMD spends shooting down liberal threads research and writing on this site? Dud e probably comes out OK, but in an hourly sense? :bash:

** News Alert ** 01/09/2007 ** News Alert **

Congratulations to all the league winners. Our Season is now closed!. If anyone is interested in owning the full rights to Suicide League please contact us. Come back next year for a whole new look and some much needed improvements!!!

Thanks everyone!

How can you speak for whoever is going to be running it? 1.) Your promising customers a new look, :D. Your telling customers that the site has "much needed improvements." You may have chased current customers off there.

How can you speak for whoever is going to be running it? 1.) Your promising customers a new look, :D. Your telling customers that the site has "much needed improvements." You may have chased current customers off there.

The new look and site is already created. It is working already; just have to move it over to the live side. The much needed improvements were some things I felt needed to be changed. Which included more functionally for the users. There are many returning players who have helped with the new ideas. If I chased of current customers that is fine because there are always new and more customers who sign up.

The new look and site is already created. It is working already; just have to move it over to the live side. The much needed improvements were some things I felt needed to be changed. Which included more functionally for the users. There are many returning players who have helped with the new ideas. If I chased of current customers that is fine because there are always new and more customers who sign up.

That's good, if it's already created you may have a better shot at selling that if it's better and you switch it over. As far as chasing off customers being Okay with you over some wording...good thing your keeping your day job because that really isn't the way to work business. I was looking at it as a prospective buyer and it doesn't look good.

Good luck on your sale :D

Edited by CarryTheRock