[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

peter king MMQB

Seattle realistically has a 2-3 year window to get back to the superbowl. Chances are that Deion Branch makes a bigger impact in that window than the 22nd player picked in the 2007 draft.

Darrell Jackson = injury-prone.

Bobby Engram = old.

Nate Burleson = not very good/inconsistent.

D.J. Hackett = RFA.

Deion Branch provides at least a modicum of stability at the WR position, despite the fact he had virtually no chemistry with Hasselbeck in 2006. A 22nd pick is not going to (likely) net the stud DT or DB they truly need.

Darrell Jackson = injury-prone.

Bobby Engram = old.

Nate Burleson = not very good/inconsistent.

D.J. Hackett = RFA.

Deion Branch provides at least a modicum of stability at the WR position, despite the fact he had virtually no chemistry with Hasselbeck in 2006. A 22nd pick is not going to (likely) net the stud DT or DB they truly need.

geez. You're forgetting one small-teeny-weenie factor you have to consider when ranking players-------talent. Deion Branch is less talented than all of those you mentioned with the exception of Burleson. The guy does NOTHING!!! NOTHING!!! Darrell Jackson gets separation. Engram gets open. Hackett makes big plays. Branch doesn't do a freakin' thing. In fact, IMHO, he should be our #4 receiver next year. Hackett has shown that he is so effective in this offense that he deserves to be a #2 receiver. Engram, when healthy, may be the single most important cog in this passing game, as was demonstrated by the Hawks inability to get any rhythm without him. He comes back, BOOM, rhythm again. To me, Branch is the odd man out. The guy does nothing for me and I would give me right nut to be able to draft the 2nd best Guard in the draft at #24.

Edited by Seahawks21

so youve been a member since 2001, and this is the first time youve ever seen my name? or did it take you a couple of years to put two and two together? some petty, insecure, people around here

um nope and I have called you out on that insensitive name in the past(more then once too)

Edited by keggerz

I tried to get UT into a bet that could have possibly ousted him...he didnt want to bet with me...but Forever In Debt To Mo Lewis(IMO one of the most tasteless user names I have ever seen although he may be a good guy I just dont think that user name is very nice to say the least) took the bet.

ck the date MoMo Lewis :D

Edited by keggerz

geez. You're forgetting one small-teeny-weenie factor you have to consider when ranking players-------talent. Deion Branch is less talented than all of those you mentioned with the exception of Burleson. The guy does NOTHING!!! NOTHING!!! Darrell Jackson gets separation. Engram gets open. Hackett makes big plays. Branch doesn't do a freakin' thing. In fact, IMHO, he should be our #4 receiver next year. Hackett has shown that he is so effective in this offense that he deserves to be a #2 receiver. Engram, when healthy, may be the single most important cog in this passing game, as was demonstrated by the Hawks inability to get any rhythm without him. He comes back, BOOM, rhythm again. To me, Branch is the odd man out. The guy does nothing for me and I would give me right nut to be able to draft the 2nd best Guard in the draft at #24.

:D maybe the Pats will give you a third rounder for Deion...

:D

wow...well let me explain this to you guys...see my father and I, we are partners in a couple of leagues...we also subscribe to more than one FF site(ill give you guys the benefit of the doubt and say you guys knew that there were more than one FF pay sites out there)...so he said hed pay the huddle subscription and i picked up another one..his idea

this place is really full of some insecure people man...does anybody want me to take a pic of maytag washer or is my word good? the mere fact that big john went and checked subscription info after i posted my age says alot....yeah man im a 65 year old guy who wants to pose as 26! i randomly found some guy who took a pic with john hannah as a youth on the net and decided it would make a great avatar for myself!

hmm, sounds to us like you are the one that is insecure. You dont see us explaining ourselves to you, now do you?

Why? They seemed to be just fine without him...they came within minutes (and a blown call) of reaching their 4th Super Bowl in 7 years, and the lack of a proven WR was not the reason they didn't make it.

I hear NASA is still calculating the number of Reche Caldwell drops and the House has bill on the floor to increase NASA's budget, so we get the results before summer.

hmm, sounds to us like you are the one that is insecure. You dont see us explaining ourselves to you, now do you?

nope...im fine...i see you guys checking subscription info and questioning peoples ages and asking why someones father might have paid for a huddle subscription....i also see a man, who is so bitter that the patriots are a dynasty and replace his beloved cowboys as the latest one in pro football, that he thinks he knows more about the patriots than its head coach...that my friend, is arrogance at its apex

the funny thing is...i see the bitterness everytime you post about the patriots...and others can see it too...and when you are called out about it...you simply refute the claims by saying "im hardly bitter at all"....i mean it sounds good...you might actually believe it....but i know better...its something that cant be proven...but i still get a chuckle knowing how much it eats you up..."brady isnt even comparible to troy aikman"...."the pats are simply the tallest among midgets"

keggerz...must have missed that one...yeah guess you did call me out...i would have figured someone would have at least called me out for poor grammar, since it should be "in debted", before someone would call me out for being classless....oh well....drew picked himself up...got a ring...has lots of money and health...so all is good...i think my name even got a few best username nominations in the huddle awards couple years back...so it cant be that horrible