[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So those with recent Drunk Driving experience

CarryTheRock

Hey irish, just becuase that sloppy drunk of a wh0r3 aunt of yours hasn't gotten hers yet has nothing to do with CRT and his question here.

Go to your silly meetings, climb up your step ladder to your 3' pedastal, and stay the fok outa threads that you have no business in.

Just curious CRT, what was it that prompted them to pull you over?

Thank you for the kind words. That'll be all for now. :climbing up my ladder:

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck CTR, we are lucky they weren't that strict back in the day. Irish has know made to my ignore list,it's been along while since an addition.

CTR... do you have any family that will be affected by this? How are they reacting if so? Not sure if you have any kids, but if you do, you might want to have a heart to heart with them before this all hits the fan. Also, do you think this will affect your job at all? Might want to have a confidential conversation with someone you trust at work to see how this could hurt you.

I hope this doesn't sound condescending because I mean it sincerely... I'm proud of you for just manning up and accepting the fact that they got you. A lot of people would have a first reaction of blaming the stupid cops for picking on them, etc. I like your approach so far! :D

And before this thread gets locked... (I can't believe I'm typing this) I think you guys might be being a little too hard on Irish. I know he annoys the piss out of a lot of y'all, but he also is one of the few people here that actually admits his F-ups and at least makes an effort to rectify his wrongs.

I know I'm in the minority on this, but I still think there's a place in the Huddle community for Irish.

If you are driving while drunk just put your hands at 10 and 2 and stick up your thumbs. Keep the white line inside the right thumb and the yellow lines inside the left thumb. You'll drive straight every time!

Now this is the kind of constructive posts we need :D

CTR... do you have any family that will be affected by this? How are they reacting if so? Not sure if you have any kids, but if you do, you might want to have a heart to heart with them before this all hits the fan. Also, do you think this will affect your job at all? Might want to have a confidential conversation with someone you trust at work to see how this could hurt you.

I hope this doesn't sound condescending because I mean it sincerely... I'm proud of you for just manning up and accepting the fact that they got you. A lot of people would have a first reaction of blaming the stupid cops for picking on them, etc. I like your approach so far! :D

And before this thread gets locked... (I can't believe I'm typing this) I think you guys might be being a little too hard on Irish. I know he annoys the piss out of a lot of y'all, but he also is one of the few people here that actually admits his F-ups and at least makes an effort to rectify his wrongs.

I know I'm in the minority on this, but I still think there's a place in the Huddle community for Irish.

Nope he wore out his welcome already.

I kind feel the same way. Once it was pointed out to him that his comment wasn't huddle type material for this thread he did man up. I think it should have been left off at that.

Irish is okay. Plus he is really good at cybering.

I actually agree with you about Irish. There have been far worse than him around here. I was actually pi$$ed when I first read his stuff, but, I don't hold grudges.

Edited by Menudo

What, you don't think partying all night and then driving a long distance is a recipe for disaster? Or do you think that he would have been fine at .05? Really, I really want to know :D

Glad you're finding such pleasure in this. Apparently you have a problem with reading comprehension, which isn't a surprise since you're turning out to be a complete idiot. I already said that the .08 level is ridiculous. No one, including and especially me, said that partying all night + driving was a good idea. Moreover, I never said he'd be "fine" at .05 or even stone-cold "sober". All I'm saying is that alcohol, no matter how you slice it, had an adverse effect on his ability to drive.

Edited by darin3

Glad you're finding such pleasure in this. Apparently you have a problem with reading comprehension, which isn't a surprise since you're turning out to be a complete idiot. I already said that the .08 level is ridiculous. No one, including and especially me, said that partying all night + driving was a good idea. Moreover, I never said he'd be "fine" at .05 or even stone-cold "sober". All I'm saying is that alcohol, no matter how you slice it, had an adverse effect on his ability to drive.

Not finding pleasure in it at all. I'm going to respectfully bow out of discussing this with you any further. Your premise is totally flawed and many here seem to think my "cross examining" you rigorously is insensitive. Again, sorry for your loss.

Not finding pleasure in it at all. I'm going to respectfully bow out of discussing this with you any further. Your premise is totally flawed and many here seem to think my "cross examining" you rigorously is insensitive. Again, sorry for your loss.

Really? The :D graemlin must mean something different to me then. And point me to where any "discussing" was taking place. It was basically you telling me that I was wrong, based on "facts", which were nothing short of "opinion". Therefore, your "premise" (or whatever fancy name you want to call it) is just as flawed.

And for f's sake, is this a f'in courtroom? Cross-examining? F you buddy. You crossed the line and there's no goin' back.

You're not sorry for crap. Well, wait... yeah, you kinda are.

irish Today, 3:00 PM Post #101

Huddler

Member No.: 9,095

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: irish.

· View this post

· Squeeze me a little harder irish

OK, GuidoGrits :D

:D Sorry Darin, my life is to short to waste time reading posts form Irish and Strike. I have no patience for either of them.

:D Sorry Darin, my life is to short to waste time reading posts form Irish and Strike. I have no patience for either of them.

Where's your bro been lately? Everything OK I hope? Haven't seen mini-Nsab aka Mauraders around lately. Send him a huddle hello from us, would ya?