[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So those with recent Drunk Driving experience

CarryTheRock

Where's your bro been lately? Everything OK I hope? Haven't seen mini-Nsab aka Mauraders around lately. Send him a huddle hello from us, would ya?

He's around, the internets nazis at work are on the hunt.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't hold grudges.

You must not be Italian..We live for grudges..Did you ever hear the saying Italian alzheimers ?..You only remember the grudges..

Edited by whomper

last time this subject came up, i linked to a BAC calculator that said (IIRC), that if you're a 200 pound man, you hit .08 after you drink about 4 beers in an hour.

so, if you have a half bottle of wine, or a couple beers with dinner, you should be fine to drive. if you knock back 4 or 5 during a 3 and a half hour football game, you should be fine to drive.

seems fairly reasonable to me :D

My kidneytits weigh 200 pounds

. I'm in the restaurant biz and see plenty basically good people walk out my door on a nightly basis who'd, at very least would come closer than they'd like to blowing the limit.

Be careful, you might have just set yourself up for a lawsuit (I'm sort of being serious).

My friend tha bartender says to hang dry cleaning in your back driver's side window to decrease the chances of getting a DUI.

:D

My friend tha bartender says to not drink and drive to decrease the chances of getting a DUI. Methinks my friend is smarterer than yours.

You must not be Italian..We live for grudges..Did you ever hear the saying Italian alzheimers ?..You only remember the grudges..

:D:D

Hey Peanut Brain, You're a total newb that showed up late to the party just to try and pick a fight with me. I made my comments, apologized, took my lumps and passed on my heartfelt wishes that everything works out for CRT. I don't have to explain sh1t to you, as you're a nobody on this board with your 90 posts. Mind your manners and stop looking for trouble with me or you'll be nothing but peanut brittle. The thread was started by CRT to give advice (I made a mistake), so either give advice and move on or keep your mouth shut. Got it newb!!! :D:D

Call me a dancing monkey if you will but this little punk had it coming as this was the 2nd time he's done this. I took my lumps, it was dropped and this little peanut has to come along to stir the sh1t up again.

:bash:

Hey douchebag! A complete noob can see what a condescending little prick you were trying to be to a fellow Huddler who is down and looking for help from his brethern. Your initial "holier than thou" reaction is consistent with your overall demeanor in previous posts which is to attack people for their failings. If this was the first time I have seen your unwarranted pontifications from on high about how f'ed up somebody is because they are man enough to admit some indiscretion, then I might be a tad more forgiving. But I have seen your M.O. many times so far and it reeks of hypocritical pig entrails. So, coming along later to apologize only after catching a ration of shi@te from everyone who stumbled across your pathetic rant against CTR is disengenious at best and is patently insincere.

Your holiness, you like to hold yourself above those of us mere mortals what with our moral failings and sinful natures. If but we could all simply be like you up there in that ivory tower, pure as December snow. But unfortunately we cant ever measure up to that unattainable standard that you set. So we will all have to ignore your trite condscending b.s. where you attempt to kick people while they are down just to prove to yourself that you are better than the rest of us sodomites. Well sir, you may be better. You may be perfect. But we dont like you. We as a group find your brand of hateful discourse particularly disgusting and unhelpful to any meaningful debate. So, go be alone with your sinlessness and your haughty superiority complex. The rest of us will only have our fellow huddlers to help us in this struggle called real life.

Hey douchebag! A complete noob can see what a condescending little prick you were trying to be to a fellow Huddler who is down and looking for help from his brethern. Your initial "holier than thou" reaction is consistent with your overall demeanor in previous posts which is to attack people for their failings. If this was the first time I have seen your unwarranted pontifications from on high about how f'ed up somebody is because they are man enough to admit some indiscretion, then I might be a tad more forgiving. But I have seen your M.O. many times so far and it reeks of hypocritical pig entrails. So, coming along later to apologize only after catching a ration of shi@te from everyone who stumbled across your pathetic rant against CTR is disengenious at best and is patently insincere.

Your holiness, you like to hold yourself above those of us mere mortals what with our moral failings and sinful natures. If but we could all simply be like you up there in that ivory tower, pure as December snow. But unfortunately we cant ever measure up to that unattainable standard that you set. So we will all have to ignore your trite condscending b.s. where you attempt to kick people while they are down just to prove to yourself that you are better than the rest of us sodomites. Well sir, you may be better. You may be perfect. But we dont like you. We as a group find your brand of hateful discourse particularly disgusting and unhelpful to any meaningful debate. So, go be alone with your sinlessness and your haughty superiority complex. The rest of us will only have our fellow huddlers to help us in this struggle called real life.

OK. I changed my mind now that I know Peanut hates Irish.

I now officially love that little Irish Tootie.

I'm not a douchebag, more of a sanitary napkin, you know manhole cover, (stop confusing your feminine products). Alot of we's and us's in there, some/many might agree with you but please don't try to represent everyone else they can and have shared their own thoughts. You know as a teacher I have to say you must've been and still are a terrific creative writer. Have you used this skill to your advantage in real life? :D I hope it hasn't gone to waste and is just used on message boards. :D