[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The airing of grievances

whomper

I have a serious grievance.

The original bubble butt.

See here...sisters roll around with those big thick ol booties swishing from left to right. they look like two beach balls rubbing up against each other under a sheet. Fat cheeks just giggling around and the sisters are smile like it's their invention and sh1t.

Oh no.

The midget is the original bubble butt. they got those fat juice a$$es just sittin there waiting to be grabbed. Sometimes you get those stock hamhock legs that go with them but so be it. It's worth it because when you get behind one of those huge giggly butts and you are ready too........... [looksaroundateveryonelookingathim] Ehhh....heh. My bad.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well... that, and that you swallow

Of course I swallow. I don't have a G-Tube. When I eat, I chew my food, and then I swallow. That's silly.

Wait, my life-partner just clarified what you meant. Your comment hurt me. I now bring up the topic of George Bush and his Iraq war policy so that this thread will be locked. I can be like that. I am spiteful. I am dark and mean. Fear me.

Of course I swallow. That's silly.

Wait, my life-partner just clarified what you meant. Your comment hurt me. I now bring up the topic of George Bush and his Iraq war policy so that this thread will be locked. I can be like that. I am spiteful. I am dark and mean. Fear me.

that kind of resembles a verbal spitting.

Of course I swallow. I don't have a G-Tube. When I eat, I chew my food, and then I swallow. That's silly.

untateve. Still the funniest huddler out there, regardless of what the shamockery huddle awards say.

untateve. Still the funniest huddler out there, regardless of what the shamockery huddle awards say.

Kissing up to DMD's favorite won't make you his 2nd favorite.

I now bring up the topic of George Bush and his Iraq war policy so that this thread will be locked.

I think Hillary is usually the nuclear option in a thread. For future reference.

I would say that I hate all of you mofo's, but I remember that my 12th grade religion teacher said that "Hate is just misguided love; the true opposite of love is indifference."

I am therefore indifferent to all of you.

I think you need an aspirin also! (see my Chavez post) :D

I hate the fact I am not hated

Note to self : try harder

Ah waste of time ...I am like switzerland , neutral and a lover of peace ( or is it piece )

I can hate you! Hugh already hates you. Even unta has a contract on your ass! Atomic always thought you were a doosch! But nobody likes him anyway.

why do you hate Grits so much? :D

Very funny, trying to stoke the fires. :bash:

honestly, so far you are our version of aaron brooks. learn, adapt, assimilate... and get off your high horse.

Funny you mention it, I sold my horse today as a matter of fact.

You might fit in better over at Football Guys. Ask for an Irish dude over there that goes by the name "Rovers". And you need to befriend that mental rock of gibralter over there called my obsession.

Listen, I'm not going anywhere. I'm here to stay, make this work and that's that. You can go hang out with those fellas and give my regards.

Yeah...that'll really work around here... :clap:

Figured I'd give it a shot. Why not, right? :D:tup:

Edited by irish

I think you need an aspirin also! (see my Chavez post) :D

I can hate you! Hugh already hates you. Even unta has a contract on your ass! Atomic always thought you were a doosch! But nobody likes him anyway.

Well I guess that's fair ...more I think about I am not so fond of myself anyway

Now my wife hates you.

Your wife hates switzerland ? I go there every year for business ( been there at least 6 - 7 times ) and not a place I enjoy to be

Well I guess that's fair ...more I think about I am not so fond of myself anyway

Your wife hates switzerland ? I go there every year for business ( been there at least 6 - 7 times ) and not a place I enjoy to be

I selectively quoted your previous post of

Ah waste of time ...I am like switzerland
to make it appear like you were saying that Switzerland was a waste of time.

Then I said that my wife hates you because she is, in fact, Swiss. I was trying to be funny.

But now I find out that you really don't like Switzerland. So now I will seriously say that my wife hates you. :D

(By the way, we go to Switzerland for a few weeks pretty much every year and from August to June we'll be living in Konstanz, Germany which is right on the Swiss-German border just under an hour or so from Zurich. Perhaps sometime we'll get to meet up for some beers over there (so that I can tell you how much my wife hates you right to your face). :D )