[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

odd question

dabuffbills

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a pretty big guy and i've always had problems with sweating. Even now in the winter with temps in the teens, i still find myself sweating when i wear a coat outside. When i get inside, everyone else is cold, but i already have pit-stains and i feel like i ran a marathon because i can sweat by just sitting in place. Just wondering if anyone else has the same problem or if anyone has any solutions

thanks for your time :D

try using just a deoderant and not an anti-perspirant. sometimes the ap makes the sweating worse.

You nasty sweaty creepy stinkpig, I dont want to hear about yer vile flopsweats. You sound like a glazed hog.

Keep that sik crap to yerself, smelly.

Icould see why there are so many poeple with unnatural man-love for you :D

Edit to tell you that sometimes your posts are poetic :D

Edited by ChuckB

it's just one of those things in life. For years and years I suffered with a freaky condition where my legs twitched at night and kept me up. Then I find out there really is a condition called RLS (restless Legg Syndrome). Maybe there is something like that out there for one arm pit running like a river. Google it and check it out or ask your Dr. about it.

Believe me i was shocked to find out my problem was a real thing and not just some wiring done wrong in my body.

I actually have RLS too. It sucks and gets worse at night when I am tired.

At the risk of opening myself up to ridacule here is what I do for both problems:

Cliaz: sleep on your stomache if you can. For some reason this eases the "tension" i feel in my legs and helps me sleep.

dabuffbills: I have the pit problems too, as I am sure most guys do. I shave my pits. It really cuts down on the sweat, and when I do it doesnt get stuck in the hair.

So there you have it, I sleep on my stomache with shaven pits. Release the hounds! :D

If it really is terrible and pretty unbearable you can see a cosmetic surgeon.They can do a procedure on your sweat glands under your armpits that can minimize your problem..I remember A guy in college I knew had this problem and went to a detrmotologist and they actually prescribed this mineral that he rubbed under his armpits and it helped..Good luck.

Perhaps you have an allergy to something. I know when my allergies start going nuts I can get hot and sweat like mad. Try taking an over the counter allergy medication just for fun. Make sure to swallow it with a shot of booze. Should help the digestion. :D

If it really is terrible and pretty unbearable you can see a cosmetic surgeon.They can do a procedure on your sweat glands under your armpits that can minimize your problem..I remember A guy in college I knew had this problem and went to a detrmotologist and they actually prescribed this mineral that he rubbed under his armpits and it helped..Good luck.

it's not that serious, i think it's just a matter of using the wrong kind of deoderant. I think it might the the anti-perspirant

I sweat a lot in my sleep. I think its called "Night Sweats". I wake up and sometimes it feels like I am laying in an ocean. Its been like that for years. It does not happen every night but on a regular basis. I am just a "normal" sweater during the day, sorry I can't help.

Got any gut problems? That's a symptom of Crohn's Disease, which I have. In my case night sweats are caused by fever spiking during the night.

Could be anything, but I had night sweats for the last 10 years and couldn't figure out why. Only recently did I find out that I have Crohn's and made the connection.

Man did I butcher dermotologist