[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BRrrrrrrrrrr

isleseeya

Not sure how far south this new cold spell is hitting but in tri state area it is unbearably cold and windy today

Had to walk 9 blocks to my office in manhattan today and it was as cold as I can remember ( -15 degrees approx )

My legs were numb ( actually wished I had long johns on and would have settled for panty hose :D ...ok panty hose is a stretch :D )

Hate the cold :tup:

Not sure how far south this new cold spell is hitting but in tri state area it is unbearably cold and windy today

Had to walk 9 blocks to my office in manhattan today and it was as cold as I can remember ( -15 degrees approx )

My legs were numb ( actually wished I had long johns on and would have settled for panty hose :D ...ok panty hose is a stretch :D )

Hate the cold :tup:

Oh it's cold down here in the state of Maryland.

Al gore is great american :D

And most probably warmer than me

My right big toe is still frozen ...but not green yet :D

That's because his furnaces are on 80 right now. Gotta keep that mansion warm.

Cliaz, you didn't go home today because of the cold or wind did you?

My legs were numb ( actually wished I had long johns on and would have settled for panty hose :D ...ok panty hose is a stretch :tup: )

Hate the cold :doh:

You talking windchill of -15 degrees, or straight up air temp?

Either way, meh. Learn to dress for it. :D

It was almost 50 yesterday, today it's not even 30. Tomorrow it's supposed to snow.

This sucks.

Ok, let me get this straight. You work with Cliaz thus I assume Cliaz must live in the same general area as you?

It was almost 50 yesterday and in the upper 20's today and he's complaining? Sheesh Cliaz, you better not move any further North then where you are at.

You talking windchill of -15 degrees, or straight up air temp?

Either way, meh. Learn to dress for it. :D

-15 degrees with the windchill

And I was trying to dress for it but my wife"s fur coat was too tight and I could not find any whale or seal fat to put in

:D

Ok, let me get this straight. You work with Cliaz thus I assume Cliaz must live in the same general area as you?

It was almost 50 yesterday and in the upper 20's today and he's complaining? Sheesh Cliaz, you better not move any further North then where you are at.

Hey now, that's a hell of a difference overnight! Stupid MD weather - if you don't like it, wait 20 minutes...

Personally, if I ever leave this area, I'm moving west. Vegas sounds nice. :D

So cold my nipples have been hard all day.

+1 ... no, really...

i've been in the DC area all day and it is BRRRRRRR cold

Supposed to be around 60 in the day time most of the week here in VA. Going golfing Monday.

Have fun up there though. :D

Do you own one of these? :D

-15 degrees with the windchill

And I was trying to dress for it but my wife"s fur coat was too tight and I could not find any whale or seal fat to put in

Global warming must only hit in certain areas, and cannot hit all areas at the same time. But as of right now it's in the 60's here in Seattle, so I can only assume global warming must be on the west coast today.