[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whats your favorite bathroom?

alexgaddis

The water closet in the Master Bath, ya see, when it's just a room with a crapper and it has a door you can shut-Water Closet. Add a sink and it becomes a powder room. Anyway it's nice-close the door with coffee and sports page, and I don't assault Mrs. PD's nasal passages while she is primping.

Bizarre as it sounds, the restroom at the Icon Grill in Seattle. It has tv screens showing a montage of huge fountains & waterfalls, while playing Carmina Burana & Ride of the Valkyries over the sound system. Makes a common leak freaking EPIC! Hilarious!

The bathroom at home....anyone of them.

I've told this story before, but I'll tell it again. Wass out in the country and had to shiatt somethign fierce, held it till I got to the next gas station (really a truck stop type place). I basically ran from the vehicle to the bathroom pinching my cheeks the whole way, get in there and theres two stalls, one that already had shiatt all in the bowl and splattered all over the toliet seat, and beyond :D , went to the next and last stall and it only had piss all over the seat. So I really have no choice, I grab a stack of paper towels, wet them and clean the seat. I sit down and WWII exits my body, just then I look up and on the door it says "don't bother wiping the seat, a healthy crab can jump nearly 10 feet" :tup:

:D

Edited by Hat Trick

The water closet in the Master Bath, ya see, when it's just a room with a crapper and it has a door you can shut-Water Closet. Add a sink and it becomes a powder room. Anyway it's nice-close the door with coffee and sports page, and I don't assault Mrs. PD's nasal passages while she is primping.

There must be strong negative pressure in your WC.

The bathroom at home....anyone of them.

I've told this story before, but I'll tell it again. Wass out in the country and had to shiatt somethign fierce, held it till I got to the next gas station (really a truck stop type place). I basically ran from the vehicle to the bathroom pinching my cheeks the whole way, get in there and theres two stalls, one that already had shiatt all in the bowl and splattered all over the toliet seat, and beyond :D , went to the next and last stall and it only had piss all over the seat. So I really have no choice, I grab a stack of paper towels, wet them and clean the seat. I sit down and WWII exits my body, just then I look up and on the door it says "don't bother wiping the seat, a healthy crab can jump nearly 10 feet" :tup:

:D

Wow...reminds me of traveling back from LA through Texas one night...my turn to drive so I grab a gas station cappuccino and a ham and cheese sandwich from the cooler...started feeling strange after about 20 minutes...I made it to the bathroom with about a second to spare...

I prefer the larger stalls designed for people using wheelchairs. There's always plenty of space, usually a lot of articulate literature written on the walls, and plenty of toilet paper. However, you can always hope for a cold toilet seat, that way you know it's been at least a short while since the last 'visitor' occupied your new domain. :D

I was in a strip club in Toronto once after an amazing steak dinner. Well I am sitting there minding my own business when a horrific grumbling starts below. One that you know you are not going to make it to the next establishment much less the hotel room. So I reluctantly head to the can. Now let me tell you, it takes a lot for me to crap in public, kind of like sh1tbrick in American Pie. But here, I have no choice. So I get into the stall and debate my attack. There is no way I am sitting on this seat after 100 different guys have pulled their goalie sitting there, so I decide to hover. Meanwhile this guy starts pounding on the door yelling at me to hurry up. I havent been in there 2 minutes! So I decide to go for the one big push to get out of their in a hurry. Unfortunatley it all came in that push. There was shrapnel everywhere, in the bowl, around the bowl, on the seat. Thankfully, it missed my drawers. The crazy thing is this guy is still pounding on the door. I finish my thourough wipe and exit the stall. I look at the guy waiting and smile, "Its all yours." I have affectionately called that the Toronto Tush Push.

Bizarre as it sounds, the restroom at the Icon Grill in Seattle. It has tv screens showing a montage of huge fountains & waterfalls, while playing Carmina Burana & Ride of the Valkyries over the sound system. Makes a common leak freaking EPIC! Hilarious!

Similarly, I like the men's room near the restaurant at the Madonna Inn in San Luis Obispo, CA. The common urinal is a waterfall-like rock structure that is about 6 feet high and 20 feet long, with a motion detector, so its activated when you (or the guy next to you) begins. So a shared epic feeling, I guess...