[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Acura MDX

Guest ksu70

Guest ksu70

Well....it's obvious you can afford more then me and probably want something bigger...

B

Nah. I am sure I can't afford it either, it just looks like a smart car. Buying cars sucks to begin with so I try to get the best deal I can on a used or certified car. I would love to wait until the end of the year and maybe try and luck out on a used 07 while the 08's are coming out.

Spain and I both have one (I remember when that commonality came up about 4 years ago and I almost puked....now that I "know" spain better.....almost puked remembering it)

Mine's an 02 though - not the new one. My feedback:

- fantastic "big car"

- great if you need an SUV cause of kids or home improvement, but not a true rugged vehicle

- I have had some issues, all covered and fixed while under warranty

- At this point, I'm driving mine into the ground over the next five years

Let me know if you have specific questions - for the money, still a good value, but it's priced itself up a bit recently (with the intro of the RDX)

The wife and I are also getting a new car within the next week or so. We're most likely going with This Rig. Unless something happens with the price we were quoted and happy with, we should be getting one by end of this week/start of next.

When I looked at SUVs a few years back my big complaint with the MDX was that its rear window didn't roll down (like a car's side windows). That's an important feature if you want to be able to lug around 8 foot long 2x4s, christmas trees, and junk like that without having to strap it to the roof. But I'm not sure whether or not today's versions have that option, or not.