[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Second Date

The D

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should stop hanging out with country singers ...

:D

There's a carrot top that can barely walk,

with a sippy cup of milk.

There's a blue eyed blonde with her shoes on wrong,

cause she likes to dress herself.

And the most beautiful girl,

holding both of them,

The view I love the most, is from my front porch lookin in!

I've been all over and Detroit is better than most places. It's no NYC but the high concentration of hot black chicks makes up the difference. Suburbs have some nice variety and there are also a ton of hispanic and Arab chicks here. I like it.

Is there a garment center in Detroit ?

HHmmm... yogart...

All I got to say is WOW!!! This is one sick M f'er. I bet you H8's done this many times before. I will now think of and refer to H8 as Spooner. :D

Ok. So I picked her up last night to go over to her friends party and she met me at the door with a very long kiss. Not a bad thing but she was wearing a very nice skirt and a fairly low cut sweater that was tight and her breasts were wanting to break the hell out of there. I told her she looked like Rita Hayworth and she had no idea what I was talking about. Her roommate had their shared laptop so I was stuck having this chick think I might think she looked like some fugley chick from 50 years ago.

So we went to this party and it was pretty nice. There were about 40 people there and 25 of them were chicks. Of those 25 chicks one was fat and three or four of them were Penn Staters (bad helmet, good uniform). As always I'm my charming self chatting with her friends, dropping compliments about her to her friends, and trying to figure out which of these girls is trying to test me. Her hottest friend is SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!ing off the charts hot and she corners me to ask me where I lived and where I liked to hang out. She was real forward. I played it like this: I blew her off but gave her good info. If it doesn't work out with this girl I might trip across this one at a bar or club later. She kept telling me she liked my watch and that I had good taste in things. On any other night, she would have found out about good taste.

But the party was fun and since there were so many single chicks the standard locomotion and dance train ensued followed by several girls losing clothing piece by piece. At one point I went into the bathroom and there were two half naked chicks talking in the bathtub (only had underwear on and one had a bra two sizes too small). I asked if they minded if I used the facilities, and they said they didn't. After about 30 seconds I just figured I'd go since they didn't seem to take the hint that most people go to the bathroom alone. I treat these situations like if I was using a public bathroom. Both of these girls seen my wang before the chick I brought. :D

So after the party I had to show her what Rita Hayworth looked like so I invited her back to the house with good intentions. When she saw Rita she was taken aback and denied she looked that good. Seriously, she did and she looks better every time I see her (mostly because she dresses very conservatively at work). She then jumped on me like a stripper jumps on a poll and we spun around the room. :D

Edited by The D

Ok. So I picked her up last night to go over to her friends party and she met me at the door with a very long kiss. Not a bad thing but she was wearing a very nice skirt and a fairly low cut sweater that was tight and her breasts were wanting to break the hell out of there. I told her she looked like Rita Hayworth and she had no idea what I was talking about. Her roommate had their shared laptop so I was stuck having this chick think I might think she looked like some fugley chick from 50 years ago.

So we went to this party and it was pretty nice. There were about 40 people there and 25 of them were chicks. Of those 25 chicks one was fat and three or four of them were Penn Staters (bad helmet, good uniform). As always I'm my charming self chatting with her friends, dropping compliments about her to her friends, and trying to figure out which of these girls is trying to test me. Her hottest friend is SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!ing off the charts hot and she corners me to ask me where I lived and where I liked to hang out. She was real forward. I played it like this: I blew her off but gave her good info. If it doesn't work out with this girl I might trip across this one at a bar or club later. She kept telling me she liked my watch and that I had good taste in things. On any other night, she would have found out about good taste.

But the party was fun and since there were so many single chicks the standard locomotion and dance train ensued followed by several girls losing clothing piece by piece. At one point I went into the bathroom and there were two half naked chicks talking in the bathtub (only had underwear on and one had a bra two sizes too small). I asked if they minded if I used the facilities, and they said they didn't. After about 30 seconds I just figured I'd go since they didn't seem to take the hint that most people go to the bathroom alone. I treat these situations like if I was using a public bathroom. Both of these girls seen my wang before the chick I brought. :D

So after the party I had to show her what Rita Hayworth looked like so I invited her back to the house with good intentions. When she saw Rita she was taken aback and denied she looked that good. Seriously, she did and she looks better every time I see her (mostly because she dresses very conservatively at work). She then jumped on me like a stripper jumps on a poll and we spun around the room. :tup:

My life blows. :D

Sounds like you handled yourself well.

Have you figgered out if she's trying to reform you or if she wants you to "reform" her?

She is pretty cool and I'm using the time together to try and gage her intentions. Looks like she is like the most respected and well liked of her group of friends as they are all really protective. I think she really likes me but she doesn't trust me at all so she is trying to figure out what she wants.

She also realizes that I don't go on dates, that I have nailed a lot of chicks, and that I am really making her the exception. This puts her in her mind, in the position of power. So far she is not even come close to abusing that. My buddy is throwing me a birthday party tonight and she is stopping by which could be problematic since there will be some chicks there I have history with, including my best current booty call.

The booty call isn't going to screw this up and this girl has no idea, but body language is a mofo. When my lady friend is there I'm not even going to look in the direction of the booty call. A few of the other girls will be with dates and they only call me between boyfriends anyway. I should be fine but yet another test awaits.

Oh, what do I do when she is my girlfriend? What is going to be required as far as staying over, contact minutes per day, nights out with the boys? Stuff like that? I mean this chick is really cool so keep that in mind. Normally I just call a chick, go get some drinks, hump a few times, and then I don't call again until next time. The ones that get crazy I just cut off completely. I won't even let them in my house if they stop by. Last time I had a steady chick was in college and that was easy. :D

holding both of them,

I was just listening to that song as I was reading this post. Good tune.

holding both of them,

Who the hell is that?

Lonestar.

I like the words to the song because I can honestly say its my life. I have a wonderful marriage and two great kids. D, time to settle down man. Life is really good on this side.

Yeah I'm 30 today. I am going to be ready in a couple of years because I don't want kids in High School when I'm effing 60. I've been looking at prospects for about a year now but this is the first one that has made the cut. Thanks for the input.

She also realizes that I don't go on dates, that I have nailed a lot of chicks, and that I am really making her the exception. This puts her in her mind, in the position of power. So far she is not even come close to abusing that.

My take with women is let them think they're in charge, then do whatever they say. :D

Nah, a long-term relationship is a partnership, not a strategy game; if you're equals and respect each other (which it sounds like you respect her, but her for you is a bit up in the air :D ), everything works itself out.

Oh, what do I do when she is my girlfriend? What is going to be required as far as staying over, contact minutes per day, nights out with the boys? Stuff like that? I mean this chick is really cool so keep that in mind.

Well, if you are planning on "The Talk" of going from casual to bf/gf, this might be a good time to discuss your expectations of each other.

Personally, when I met my wife, I couldn't get enough of her.

holding both of them,

Did you see my post about 10 up from yours? :D