[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In the doghouse...

ABearWithFurniture

Getting ready to move and started cleaning out the closet when I came across a pair of my wife's jeans from when we first met...before I could actually think about what I was saying I blurted out something like..."geez honey, were you ever really this skinny"...

So I need a place to stay for awhile... :D

Sorry ABF ...I did something similar yesterday ..going to a wedding and my wife wasd wearing a beatiful dress and I said " wow you look really slender in that outfit " and she says " well don't I look slender all the time " ...I panicked and said yes but especially so today ...I saved myself ...wish you could do same , lol

Wow,

Man I was reading I was thinking, Don't do it Bear, don't......and bam, your dogmeat. Now if you looking for a divorce, follow this up by bring home a treadmill (or some other piece of exercise equipment) and announce, "Look what I bought you honey"

Getting ready to move and started cleaning out the closet when I came across a pair of my wife's jeans from when we first met...before I could actually think about what I was saying I blurted out something like..."geez honey, were you ever really this skinny"...

wow...you could be in the hall of fame if they had one for comments definitely guaranteed not to get you laid.

At least you can still type! :D

BWF's short comings:

Can't read a compass

Has no idea of hub/wife relations

Is lucky (If you have to ask why...... :D )

Anyone else?

:D

At least you can still type! :D

BWF's short comings:

Can't read a compass

Has no idea of hub/wife relations

Is lucky (If you have to ask why...... :D )

Anyone else?

only catches short fish

has one leg shorter than the other

hasnt become the lord of the cave

Hope your couch is comfortable.

Hope your couch is comfortable.

There's a local commercial here in Austin - for a furniture place advertising a certain couch - that goes something like this: husband and hot wife are preparing their bed for a night's sleep and guy says "Ya know honey... earlier, when you asked if you looked fat in that dress.... now that I think about it....". Wife gives this look, and all of a sudden, dude is pushed out of the room with a pillow. Cut to him laying back on what appears to be a very comfy couch for a night of sweet solo sleep. Funny stuff, especially for a local ad... :D

Try typing this:

:irish:

(just a little hughmor, no offense to anyone intended)

:D

Oh and saying no offense when you are obviously typing something offensive doesn't work. Does it? :D

It's like the guy that starts out his story with..."I'm not a racist but..."

Oh and saying no offense when you are obviously typing something offensive doesn't work. Does it?

With any other person, I would have not typed that. But sometimes I think Irish misinterprets comments, so I wanted to let him know that my comment was all in good fun.

With any other person, I would have not typed that. But sometimes I think Irish misinterprets comments, so I wanted to let him know that my comment was all in good fun.

He will certainly reply to your comment, no matter what disclaimer you put in. And then someone will comment on his reply, so on and so on. :D