[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

biggest ''bust'' of 2007

tarantula

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm skeptical about Colston going into the year as well. I also think Alexander won't be having a first-round-pick-worthy season.

However, I pick mo-jo drew to be the biggest bust this season. I just can't understand all the hype surrounding a guy who will be sharing so many carries with 2 other backs (greg jones and fred taylor). He's definitely worth a high pick in keeper leagues, but I just don't see him being as valuable as most people seem to think he'll be for the 2007 season.

Larry Johnson - NFL record number of carries last season puts history strongly against him this season.

Joseph Addai - Never carried the load solo before and has no credible backup to help spread the work.

Lawrence Maroney - see Addai, but he also has a shoulder injury, which is never good news for a RB in the NFL.

Clinton Portis - injury concerns & losing work to Betts a strong possibility.

Marvin Harrison - age finally seems to be catching up with the superb WR.

Unlike the "competition" in ATL right? I dont know whats funnier... You laughing at him, you saying SJax will be a bust, or plain and simply just you.

Ill vote all 3.

Im not wrong this time! :D

:tup:

I'm very skeptical on SJax this year. I think Leonard is going to turn into a serious vulture at the goal line. :D

:tup:

I'm very skeptical on SJax this year. I think Leonard is going to turn into a serious vulture at the goal line. :D

Lets see... FDSB... I own SJax, and you dont like him this year. You own Colston and he is the savior up there. Hmmm... :D

Tony Romo :D

I agree that I don't want him as my starter but IIRC, the ADP for him was the 12th best QB. That's backup material in a 10 Teamer...I don't see him going too early

Vince Young - lots of hype, but no offensive talent around him and needs another year to develop as a passer

Larry Johnson - will see eight men in the box all season

Laurence Maroney - this guy couldn't carry a fraction of the load without getting injured... I don't like his chances to carry the full load