[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are You Armed

Hugh 0ne

Firearms query  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a firearm in your home?

• Yes
    • No
    • Puddy
    • Isleseeya and Whomper had relations today

Have never shot/owned a gun in my life.

Where I work EVERYBODY shoots trap/hunts/collects guns. I know tons of people that own 20-40 different guns. They all think I'm a freak.

But I also voted differently.

i've got a 12-gauge shotgun down in the basement. don't really think of it as a home protection thing, since it would take me a while to get to it, load it, etc. i kinda want to keep something like this under the bed to wallop any bad guys.

I like the idea of going after bad guys with medieval weaponry. My weapon of choice would be the war hammer, though I couldn't fault someone for going with a mace or a plain old sword and shield.

I'd probably run when I saw the lifesize Tom Landry doll.

You know, as soon as I read this, a far, far too realistic picture of an inflatable Tom Landry pleasure doll popped into my head. It was more than just a little creepy. :D

Mine are both heirlooms :D from my greatuncle to my grand dad, to my dad and then to me.

One 12 gauge 1896 Winchester pump full choke.

One ~1936 Savage .410/22g over and under.

I haven't had shells nor have I shot them in many years. :D .....that reminds me. My FOI card is expired and I may catch Tank Johnson disease! :tup:

Similar to this..... and This.....

Edited by rocknrobn26