[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Favorite movie quotes...

dabuffbills

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reg, Reg, that reminds me. I was coachin' in Omaha in 1948 and Eddie Shore sends me this guy who was a terrible masturbator. He would get deliberate penalties so he could get over in the penalty box all by himself and damned if he wouldn't...

When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, looks you crooked in the eye and asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Buddusky: Boy, they really stuck it to ya, didn't they, kid! Stick it in and break it off. Up your giggy with a wah-wah brush, stick it in an' break it off.

Sgt. Hulka...you're our big toe - Stripes

I want my two dollars! - Better off Dead

C'mon guys, it's all ball bearings these days - Fletch

What up holmes...we're from out of town - Vacation

Wiring the addition yourself? What are you using, 220?

220, 221, whatever it takes. - Mr. Mom

Here's a quarter, take the bus downtown and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face. - Uncle Buck

Mitch: I've had a hell of a day and even worse week. And now I've got 40 strangers in my living room and all I want to do is get some F ing sleep.

Beanie: Whoa. Whoa. Why the F-ing? Why in front of the kid? All ya gotta do is say "earmuffs" to him, and you can say whatever you want - f uck, s hit!, bitch.

Frank: Cock. Balls.

Beanie: I'm just trying to make a point, Frank. You don't have to celebrate it.

Edited by Fatman

"Friends don't owe....friends do cause they wanna do"

"Cut me, Mick...cut me"

"I was wonderin' if you wouldn't mind marrying me too much"

"mentally irregular"

"Take her to the zoo...retards love the zoo"

"I want you to do just one thing...Win"

--some classics from the Rocky series

You took your first pinch like a man and you learned two great things in your life: never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut.

Ah, Goodfellas. Joe Pesci was awesome in that, but at the same time he was a prick.

Can anyone quote the seen when someone says he's funny?

3 pages worth of quotes and no one's mentioned Fletch? (welcher boy doesn't count)

For me, it's between:

Fletch to the towel-clad heroine: "Could I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo."

and Fletch/Villain: "Do you own a pair of rubber gloves, Mr. Nugent?" "I rent 'em. Gotta lease with an option to buy."

:D

Alright......No one appreciates the movie "The Last Detail"????? :D

More:

Meadows: If you're Catholic, do you think it's, uh, sacrilegious to chant?

Budduskey: Did it get you laid?

Meadows: No.

Budduskey: Then Meadows, what the SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!! do you want to go on chanting for?

Mulhall: Chant your ass off kid. But any Veronica you get in this world you gonna have to pay for, one way or another.

Budduskey: Hallelujah!

OR

Mulhall: Tell you what, mister citizen bartender. You can take your beers and shove 'em up your ass sideways. Can you dig it?

OR

Buddusky: Goddamn grunts, kickin' the Sega! outta him... 'Maggot' this... 'Maggot' that... Kid don't stand a chance.

Or

Buddusky: Heineken? Why it's the finest beer in the world! President Kennedy used to drink it!

Great movie if you haven't seen it!