[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It Is HOT!

The Holy Roller

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A nice relaxing swim in a lake would do wonders for ya, too. Take your pole and do a little fishin' while you're at it.

Yeah, but my sons are at the farm with g-pa, so we filled up there blow up pool and have been chilling in it, but at night, it's miserable

right now at 6pm it is 102 and the Heat Index is 114 its "Hot as balls"

*surprisingly we only have 40% humidity

At 102 degrees, the air can hold a lot of moisture, so 40% relative humidity (meaning the moisture is at 40% capacity for that air temperature) still drives a dew point of 73 (the temperature in which the current moisture would start to condense), and any dew point 70 or over is considered oppressive.

At 102 degrees, the air can hold a lot of moisture, so 40% relative humidity (meaning the moisture is at 40% capacity for that air temperature) still drives a dew point of 73 (the temperature in which the current moisture would start to condense), and any dew point 70 or over is considered oppressive.

And that's why my windows are fogged every morning! :D

Dam.....it smells like the EXXON exhibit at Disney World every night outside here!

i think dat der means its dang nasty outside :D

This is getting unbearable. I hear its supposed to hit 78 here today. We could use some cloud cover to cool things down a bit. Guess I'll brave the golf course. Hope I don't get heat stroke.

Around here, I haven't dared make a tee time after 9am for a while. That midday sun and heat will drop a camel.