[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Every single year it happens

cliaz

I unfortunately had to turn down a few that I know I would have enjoyed but too many leagues takes away from the enjoyment and makes it very hard to track.

Tell me about it...I was recruited for yet another one last week. :D

I have got to cut back next year. Big time.

Note to Big F'n Dave: May have to find another sucke...I mean owner, for Free Leagues Suck next year.

I've gotten in the habit of turning down offers. Right now I'm in three leagues, they're all cool, and I know if I add to that I'll never be able to get it back down. About the only thing I'd consider adding right now is a "big-money" league.

I've gotten in the habit of turning down offers. Right now I'm in three leagues, they're all cool, and I know if I add to that I'll never be able to get it back down. About the only thing I'd consider adding right now is a "big-money" league.

i think you have the capacity to join a few more.

:D He does not have the time because of family. He even had to drop writing his article because of this.

hey john, cut it will ya? the more distractions for yo, the better ... let's build him up.

[want to win empire] go yo, go! add a few more leagues! [/want to win empire]

That's why I turned down Huddle Ladder. Family commitments and at the office a lot more. Cut way back this year. IT was the only offer I've had so far that made me seriously consider adding an extra legue this year, but, I've decided instead to join next year so I can work my way up from the bottom to the top.

I'm actually back in one league after taking the last 3 years off. It's an 8 team league that I won 3 of the 7 years I played in it, lost in the finals two of the others and at least made the playoffs every year.

I actually enjoyed simply watching football and not giving a rat's ass about who my kicker was for the last few years but I was heckled into rejoining when I was back home for my HS reunion. Of course, I got the last laugh when I drew the #1 pick. Nice to know that there's at least one pick that I don't have to worry about. Mind you, there's enough slackers in that league that I can count on some pretty good players dropping to me at 16/17.

I do think this is the first year that I'm just gonna grab the most updated cheat sheet from here and go with it rather than OCD-out and make my own spread sheets. Some may remember from the Football board where I used to create some rather intense calculations :D .

I unfortunately had to turn down a few that I know I would have enjoyed but too many leagues takes away from the enjoyment and makes it very hard to track.

wurd-

just not as fun when every RB who punches one in, or WR catches a TD pass is on ONE of your squads.

For me, 2, maybe 3 leagues max is all I can, or want to handle at a time.