[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You might want to think twice about bottled water

twiley

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care where it comes from, but aquafina tastes different than any other bottled water. I have no idea what it is....its probably something bad for me, but I'll take an aquafina first.

It's the water waste from the making of cola drinks. They purify it then sell it as bottled water. Or so I have been told.

It's the water waste from the making of cola drinks. They purify it then sell it as bottled water. Or so I have been told.

I think that's correct... that's why there's a little carbonation in 'em. Or is that Dasani. Probably same thing though.

Evian is naive spelled backwards for a reason.

Evian puts fluoride in their water and so do a few others...

this is the worst of the worst when it comes to bottled water as you are not supposed to swallow fluoride...it's pretty much like chewing tobacco....

but all bottled water being from the river is no good....however they do boil the water at high temperatures to sterilize it..

but all bottled water being from the river is no good....however they do boil the water at high temperatures to sterilize it..

I has in the NW Cascades quite a few years back now. Thought I was high enough to not worry about giardia and drank water directly from a stream. I was wrong. give me bottled tap water any day.

I think that's correct... that's why there's a little carbonation in 'em. Or is that Dasani. Probably same thing though.

Ya.......i cracked open a Dasani and it fizzed.........thought that was weird for water......... :D

Edited by nuke'em ttg

Recently me and the misses went to Aruba for our honeymoon, boys the best water in the world is there. They rank second in the world (according to a tour guide) in water purification. The tap water there is also sold in bottles, called AWA, and if I could buy it stateside I would in a heartbeat. Stuff was just plain good. :D

I don't care where it comes from, but aquafina tastes different than any other bottled water. I have no idea what it is....its probably something bad for me, but I'll take an aquafina first.

Take a glass. Fill it up from the sink. Boom. You've got Aquafina for 1.29 less.

Edited by AtomicCEO

I've known this for a while about bottled water, and yet I still find myself buying the flavored water anyway. I guess I could just buy packets of koolaid and mix it myself, but the bottomline is that I'm willing to pay a buck for someone to mix and package it for me.

until I tried Fuji water...its almost silky in its texture, and goes down super-smooth. Definitely different than any other bottled water I've tried.

Fuji or Fiji?

My wife didn't believe me that Dasani/Aquafina taste like garbage, until I bought a Fiji when she had a Dasani - she drank the Dasani, then the Fiji and promptly dumped the Dasani out.

Personally, I look at the 1.29/whatever as a "bottle fee" - I like the convenience of the bottle but just keep filling it up from a tap. Water is water, for the most part.

Fuji or Fiji?

My wife didn't believe me that Dasani/Aquafina taste like garbage, until I bought a Fiji when she had a Dasani - she drank the Dasani, then the Fiji and promptly dumped the Dasani out.

Personally, I look at the 1.29/whatever as a "bottle fee" - I like the convenience of the bottle but just keep filling it up from a tap. Water is water, for the most part.

Michael Savage does and says the same.