[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Last year I released MJD and Colston

dirtdickens

If you actually picked up Colston or drafted him, then tell me why you would have dropped him? He was an unknown so i'm curious why you would have had him and dropped him.

One of the more recent...

trading FWP for WR help (Wayne) for the stretch run and playoffs in 2005... and FWP was keeper eligible for the next 3 seasons that would've cost me no more than a 6th round pick each year.

At the time it didn't seem so bad... Holt and DJax were injured. At RB I had Dillon, FWP, Cadillac, Tatum, and Ronnie Brown.

Last year in a 1st year Dynasty Draft I was fortunte to get the following:

MY TEAM SUCKS

Pick Ovr Franchise Selection Date/Time Comments

1.08 8. California Gamblers Bush, Reggie NOS RB Sun Aug 27 4:06:48 p.m. PT 2006

2.05 17. California Gamblers Jones, Kevin DET RB Sun Aug 27 4:19:17 p.m. PT 2006

3.08 32. California Gamblers Heap, Todd BAL TE Sun Aug 27 4:35:06 p.m. PT 2006

4.05 41. California Gamblers Jackson, Darrell SEA WR Sun Aug 27 4:43:46 p.m. PT 2006

5.08 56. California Gamblers Lewis, Jamal BAL RB Sun Aug 27 5:07:10 p.m. PT 2006

6.05 65. California Gamblers Bryant, Antonio SFO WR Sun Aug 27 5:18:41 p.m. PT 2006

7.08 80. California Gamblers Panthers, Carolina CAR Def Sun Aug 27 5:43:25 p.m. PT 2006

8.05 89. California Gamblers Davis, Domanick HOU RB Sun Aug 27 5:55:18 p.m. PT 2006

9.08 104. California Gamblers Rackers, Neil ARI PK Sun Aug 27 6:24:06 p.m. PT 2006

10.05 113. California Gamblers Vick, Michael ATL QB Sun Aug 27 6:30:06 p.m. PT 2006

11.08 128. California Gamblers Brooks, Aaron OAK QB Sun Aug 27 6:49:16 p.m. PT 2006

12.05 137. California Gamblers McCardell, Keenan SDC WR Sun Aug 27 6:54:02 p.m. PT 2006

13.08 152. California Gamblers Moulds, Eric HOU WR Sun Aug 27 7:13:03 p.m. PT 2006

14.05 161. California Gamblers Perry, Chris CIN RB Sun Aug 27 7:20:36 p.m. PT 2006

15.08 176. California Gamblers Redskins, Washington WAS Def Sun Aug 27 7:53:07 p.m. PT 2006

16.05 185. California Gamblers Betts, Ladell WAS RB Sun Aug 27 7:56:41 p.m. PT 2006

17.08 200. California Gamblers Hicks, Maurice SFO RB Sun Aug 27 8:21:18 p.m. PT 2006

18.05 209. California Gamblers Stokley, Brandon IND WR Sun Aug 27 8:30:28 p.m. PT 2006

19.08 224. California Gamblers Schaub, Matt ATL QB Sun Aug 27 8:45:57 p.m. PT 2006

20.05 233. California Gamblers Williams, Ricky FA RB Sun Aug 27 10:08:24 p.m. PT 2006 Replacement pick made by Commissioner

21.08 248. California Gamblers Anderson, Courtney OAK TE Sun Aug 27 9:11:27 p.m. PT 2006

22.05 257. California Gamblers Hagan, Derek MIA WR Sun Aug 27 9:24:36 p.m. PT 2006

23.08 272. California Gamblers Ferguson, Robert GBP WR Sun Aug 27 9:37:50 p.m. PT 2006

24.05 281. California Gamblers Brunell, Mark WAS QB Sun Aug 27 9:44:18 p.m. PT 2006

25.08 296. California Gamblers Nedney, Joe SFO PK Sun Aug 27 10:00:57 p.m. PT 2006

Having FWP in my sights before his first action, literally one click from adding him, then becoming cheap (not wanting to waste $ on the transaction). Told myself if he showed any promise, then I'd pick him up. After his big game, I was beaten to the punch. Lesson learned, but needless to say I feel a little sick every time he has a big game...

Last year, my team struggled mightily out of the gate while Carson and Chad couldn't get anything going. So, genius me, I decide it is time to trade Chad and bench Carson. Sure enough, four TD's that very same week and a ridiculous second half of the season. To make matters worse, I ended up trading Chad (dynasty league) for DeAngelo Williams, who STILL doesn't have the rock.

As for my history in this league---

once traded Tiki for Mushin Muhammed

once traded Priest for Brett Favre

twice traded LT, once for Eddie George!!!!!! once for Peyton

pick whichever you think is worst.

Edited by Seahawks21

Recently, I had Lee Evans at the start of last year I think it was, and I cut him. Might have been the year before last.

My first season in fantasy football I drafted Scott Mitchell, QB for the Lions who had lit up the league the year before. Anyway I picked him 3rd or 4th in the first round. That was a big mistake. I still won the league but only because people passed up on Terrel Davis (this was TDs second season in the NFL) and I picked up Terry Allen as kind of a solid but not great RB. TD and Terry Allen scored something like 40 TDs that year between the two of them.

In 2001, I traded Shaun Alexander (already had two solid RBs) for Marcus Robinson (needed a better WR #2). Alexander went on to have a great season/career, while Robinson tore two knee ligaments a week or two later and drifted off into mediocrity afterwards.

This could turn into the worst set of trading, or in the long run make me look like a genius...

I took over a dynasty team who placed last the year before, giving me the first pick in the rookie draft.

My team before all the trading:

Eli Manning / Philip Rivers / Alex Smith / Kellen Clemens

Travis Henry / Cedric Benson / Carnell Williams / DeAngelo Williams / Jeriuos Norwood

Larry Fitzgerald / Javon Walker / Matt Jones / Jackson / Demetrius Williams / Michael Clayton (TB) / Travis Wilson

Vernon Davis / Eric Johnson / Pope Leonard

Stephen Gostkowski

San Diego DEF

Before the rookie draft I traded DeAngelo, Jerious, and Alex Smith for two additional first round picks and Mike Bell (Travis' backup).

I then drafted - Adrian Peterson, JaMarcus Russell, and Dwayne Bowe in first round, and Mike Walker (JAC), and Kevin Kolb in other two.

After the rookie draft I then traded the following players for additional rookie draft picks in '08: Philip River, Travis Henry, Cedric Benson, Javon Walker, and Mike Bell. Then traded matt jones for Reggie Brown.

Now my roster looks like this:

Eli Manning / JaMarcus Russell / Kevin Kolb / Kellen Clemens

Adrian Peterson / Carnell Williams

Larry Fitzgerald / Reggie Brown / Vincent Jackson / Dwayne Bowe / Mike Walker / DeMetrius

Vernon Davis / Eric Johnson / Pope Leonard

Stephen Gostkowski

Eagles DEF

And 5 first round picks, 2 second round picks, and a third rounder in the rookie draft of 2008.

(With this team I could end up with the first round over-all next year as well, and all the trades were with the weaker teams)

My thinking is that I will go young and build up a stud farm for 2-3 years down the road.

Von

All cover 7 league:

Drafted Drew Bledsoe last year

Cut Donald Driver and Drew Brees 2 years ago

Cut Ahman Green the year the Packers traded for him from Seattle

Traded Warrick Dunn for TJ Duckett in Ducketts rookie season

Those are some of the most glaring hindsights...

Ms. Swiss Cheesehead,

As you have been on this board since 2002, I can only hope you are still here in 2010... Then a judgement can be made as to who is the idiot. Although I would never call anyone that, as I was raised properly.

:D

(oohh I can use little emoticons too... wow)

Von

Ms. Swiss Cheesehead,

As you have been on this board since 2002, I can only hope you are still here in 2010... Then a judgement can be made as to who is the idiot. Although I would never call anyone that, as I was raised properly.

:D

(oohh I can use little emoticons too... wow)

Von

Ahh...you were raised with thin skin and no sense of humor. Shame on your idiot parents!