[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am Playing Poker with....

spain

Name Dropper Alert!!!! Name Dropper Alert!!!

My closest friend is an executive for EMI here in Nashville. He has introduced me to several country stars that you may have heard of although I am not big into country music. Anyway, another friend of ours, who is in the business, and my buddy were at a showcase for this 21 year old smoking hot singer last week named Rachel Bradshaw. She has alot of talent too. Rachels dad had flown in for the day to be at the showcase too. Anyway, my 2 buddies, Rachel and her dad were talking after the show. The subject of poker comes up and come to find out Rachels dad is a HUGH poker player. So, they set up a game at my buddys house to play some NL holdem when Rachels dad comes back in town at the end of September. Its me, my 2 buddies, another guy in the music business, and Rachel's father, who just happens to be the 4 time Superbowl winning Quarterback of the Pittsburgh Steelers, Terry Bradshaw! I will be sure to take some pics!

Name Dropper Alert Complete.

Name Dropper Alert!!!! Name Dropper Alert!!!

and Rachel's father, who just happens to be the 4 time Superbowl winning Quarterback of the Pittsburgh Steelers, Terry Bradshaw! I will be sure to take some pics!

Do you have some kind of glare protector on the camera? That dome of his is pretty shiny these days. Just jealous - I bet he is a crack up, esp. after a few beers....

Whatever. Last name dropped by Spain: Eli Manning. "I'm going to see him at a wedding!" Next thing, you're in Europe.

:D

:wacko: Dude! You cant make Sega! like this up. But Eli is marrying a friend of mine's daughter, Abby Mcgrew, this spring. Her mother and I have known each other a long time. And if truth be told, Abbys sisters are both better looking! So, not only is Eli the worse qB in his family, he picked the least attractive of 3 very hot sisters! Terry Bradshaw, I have never met, but look forward to meeting. But he isnt exactly someone you might pull out of your ass to say you are playing cards with next month. As far as verifying the European vacation, I have lots and lots of credit card receipts to prove it! :D

You need to do a few things to mess with him... first of all, everyone else at the game should be wearing a Cowboys jersey... then you should talk about how the Refs totally handed the Superbowl to the Steelers 2 years ago... and lastly you should keep making totally inappropriate comments about how hot his daughter is (that ought to throw him off his game a little). :D

I fought thru the absolute gayness of the Name Drop Alert.............

and I gotta say, as a football fan and hold em player - that is pretty effin cool. Bradshaw would be a blast to play hold em with.

You know you HAVE to make a major move on him and steal a pot from him at some point.

Kind of like a redneck version of Mike McD makin that re-raise on Johnny Chan

:D Dude! You cant make Sega! like this up. But Eli is marrying a friend of mine's daughter, Abby Mcgrew, this spring. Her mother and I have known each other a long time. And if truth be told, Abbys sisters are both better looking! So, not only is Eli the worse qB in his family, he picked the least attractive of 3 very hot sisters! Terry Bradshaw, I have never met, but look forward to meeting. But he isnt exactly someone you might pull out of your ass to say you are playing cards with next month. As far as verifying the European vacation, I have lots and lots of credit card receipts to prove it! :D

I believe the europe part - but Id liked to see pictures of Eli piss drunk before I believe more.

And twiley is set to shoot your italian choo-choo impersoation for youtube.