[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just for the guys

whoopazz

Have you had sex with  

80 members have voted

1. 1. How many gals have you violated

• none
    • up to 10
    • up to 50
    • Wilt the Stilt
    • Puddy

I grew up in Daytona Beach during the 80's. Spring Break was king. MTV, AIDS wasn't a concern and college hotties coming to town every week for 8 weeks at a time.

It was great. As a young kid I never imagined I would be having so much sex with so so many girls. As a married adult, I'm glad I got it all in when I did. :D

You should have put more selections in there between the 10 and 50 group. A lot of people are going to pick the up to 50 and they may only be at 11 or 12.

Same for 1-10 ...

Better poll:

None

1-2

3-5

6-10

10-15

15-25

25-50

50-100

Wilt

I grew up in Daytona Beach during the 80's. Spring Break was king. MTV, AIDS wasn't a concern and college hotties coming to town every week for 8 weeks at a time.

It was great. As a young kid I never imagined I would be having so much sex with so so many girls. As a married adult, I'm glad I got it all in when I did. :D

i went to daytona twice in the 80's.... WOW that was something else i tell yah :D

I've got a few Daytonians under my belt.

Wilt, but I would say I'm not necessarily proud of it. Just glad I was relatively smart and never contracted any diseases or anything.

Smart, or lucky??? :D

Personally, got "lucky" 19 times before I met my wife, and proud to say she's been the only one for the last 15 years.......

Edited by Big Dogs

Smart, or lucky??? :D

Personally, got "lucky" 19 times before I met my wife, and proud to say she's been the only one for the last 15 years.......

a little of both really

You may want to consider adding an unpaid disclaimer. I'm certain there are folks here that will say 15 but only 3 unpaid. :D