[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Zero hour is here

polksalet

Fraz has been doing it for years with twins. It's gotta be easy if he can do it. :D

I am going to try and do some gis and drafting work along but what I am best af and pays the most requires me being outside. I havent had a drink in years but I have a bottle of Don Max tequila at the ready.

Just remember these basic rules and you will be oky-ta:

1. Diaper goes on the smelly end.

2. Bottle goes in the crying end.

:D

I am jealous as I really wanted to stay at home with the twins when they were born. You should really feel lucky because you are about to witness your child growing right before your eyes. Good luck.

Yikes. I was support for the first 2 months, then flew solo often times for the next two months. Love my daughter, but not my favorite time in my life to say the least. Good luck. Once you get to 6 months, I think it gets better.

Edited by TDFFFreak

Good luck. (Anybody who thinks staying at home and taking care of children is easy is an idiot.) You'll do fine though. :D

I did three months of Polk Jr. However he was male and I was 6 years younger. 47 Days seems pretty accurate to me.

Wife goes back to work tomorrow. I will be at home with a 3 m/o girl indefinitely. Please pray for me. She is the scariest thing I've ever been around.

What a grand thing to get to do!! :D Enjoy every moment with her! :wacko:

Just get her interested in Fantasy Football and you'll two will have a ball all day -- hey, after what the kiddo went through, doesn't she deserve a free Huddle membership? If the powers that be let her in, then sign her up for the MVP challenge!!! :D

I am jealous as I really wanted to stay at home with the twins when they were born. You should really feel lucky because you are about to witness your child growing right before your eyes. Good luck.

Who knew the poop guy was friggen captain sensitivity... :D:D

Polk , you'll be fine just keep the bottle handy, and one for the baby too.